Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I was so early-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I’ve never been so early since like primary-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

so there were only that one group of boys that always come early. looking at me all like👁️👄👁️- 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I’m pretty sure it was cos I was talking. or smiling or smth.- 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

It doesn’t even matter.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I’m kinda "happy" shadow was absent tho.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

everyone was freaking out in the morning cos no one knew we had that english test first period.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

then going crazy over rights cos not even that kid knew :P 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

Idk how to explain it but everyone says he looks like the 🤓 emoji if it was red- which. It’s not that far off I guess but you don’t gotta make fun of him☠️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

he’s not sad or anything tho he’s fine about it