Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I actually knew about that test :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

teacher literally said we’d be having it first day back and all that. class agreed cos we had enough time to prepare and plan.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

but no one would ask me lol. :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I think I did okay.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

7 paragraphs

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

"Nadia’s journey to the cemetery felt like a descent into darkness" whvgsfhfsiyyfsiihugyshgyiiw-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I might not fail.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I’m so insanely exhausted :')

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I met this girl in my year group. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

I know her. and I’ve talked to her before