Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

It’s the same girl that got threatened to death.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

I feel so bad for her-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

every time I talk to her we have to whisper. every time we wanna go to break we can’t sit down because she’s always scared they’re following herĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

one of them is the girl that called me uneducated. the one that got a 4- cheating with chatgptā˜ ļøI got a 9+. -

she doesn’t even hurt me. I don’t have a codename for her because I literally don’t know how to make one she’s so indescribable.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

"I hate fat people. they just don’t know limits"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

"…? why do you care if he’s gonna commit suic.ide…??"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

"I swear I can mind read- I watched a youtube tutorial"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

honestly I don’t care about anyone’s beliefs. I don’t believe them I don’t judge them I don’t think about them I literally just don’t care. I don’t care what you believe in- it doesn’t matter to me.Ā 

but her mind reading was staring at me for a couple of seconds- then screaming and saying I have a crush on this guy I forgot existed-.

she said it "only works when there’re strong emotions like love"Ā 

oh yeah. and then she said "don’t worryyy (my name-) it’s only gonna be between you and me(*she winked here which what-*) and the friends I’m gonna tell(*winks again-*)"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 8th, 2024

I’m so scared.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

5amļ¼Ž

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Don't you sleep much?Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

lolll- nu I don’t. at all :>šŸ¤it’s 7am now and I’m leaving for school soon but why?šŸ’œ

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Is there a reason you don't? If it's ok to ask of course. There's no pressure to answer :)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

at school-

mm yus I mean.. life’s way too much to just- sleepĀ :')šŸ¤I’m not just gonna close my eyes and be all calm or anything and I just can’t.šŸ¤also every time I do sleep I get horrible nightmares or I sleep too much- too much being 4hours (or less-šŸ¤)since I would’ve already slept late-

we have to work on this project brb :PšŸ’œttyl friend🩷

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Nightmares are hard šŸ˜ž I'm sorry you have to deal with those. I hope you can one day work through them and can get better sleep.Ā 

How did your project go?Ā 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

šŸ’œ

It’s actually a presentation :00 friend do yu knuw how in sum schools they do that SLC presentation thing about I dunno reached targets next year’s targets this year’s achievements and all that :P we’re starting to work on that :0 I looked at mine last year and omge I was so cute and silly and dumb and cringey and smart and nerdy and cute😭😭😭🄺can I show yu xD just screenshots- idk where the confidence came from-

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx SLC stands for student led conferences/ committee? I've heard of them but have never been part of one. It must have been strange to see yourself so confident. Did something happen that caused you to lose that? Or has anxiety just been getting worse as time went on?

Of course you're welcome to share screenshots, you're welcome to share whatever you're comfortable with!
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more