Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

shadows in-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

idk why I’m so mad.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

I can’t breathe-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

why were they clapping what- :’)

it was embarrassing but sweet-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

I definitely failed tho-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

last 10minutes are free🐛🐛🐛🐛

I actually don’t suck rn. I just can’t say anything negative cos then I’d start crying again- 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

I told that girl. well I think sumone would’ve saw the same but I’m gonna call her S for now. 

I told her I wish I didn’t care as much as her but I can’t. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

becos she literally has so much going on rn- death threats- I wouldn’t even go to school out of fear-

theres so much graffiti cursing her

and that whole group getting together to confront her about stuff she didn’t do- I can’t imagine so many people just- the bad intention on its own-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

they were all yelling and cursing her and then that death threat it’s just so cruel

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

she said she does care but. she doesn’t like anyone seeing her scared or hurt or sad or-

they wanna talk to me brb-