Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

my device ran outta charge-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

this morning our lead teacher made all the girls stay for first lesson because our hoy was coming in to talk about sumthing.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

and shadow tried to blend in because he was so curious fsr-


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

he left for history tho and our hoy came in and made this whole basically speech about everything that’s been happening

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

the girl just looked down and everyone involved just pretended they didn’t know anything.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

idk. the speech was honestly kinda sad. and then our lead teacher said we know she’s having a baby and that she might not be our lead teacher next year and that it’s really heartbreaking for her to see all this happening when it might be her last half term with us.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

It was so sad :’) and also what the hoy said about how there’s already so much hate and hurt out in the world and we can’t be adding on to it. they found it funny but whatever.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

they really aren’t worth it tho.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

me and the girl went in this art room yesterday at the second half of lunch and there were a bunch of year 13s playing that game where you try to keep the balloon off the ground-

it was a bit funny how they were so dedicated and passionate about keeping it off the floor like :’) I like remembering things like that.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

and this other senior was talking about sumthing that made us laugh.