Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

I’m not creative :’)-

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

what makes you say that…? 💜 (no pressure) 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hehe nu it’s just that I couldn’t come up with any better codenames than the first letter of sumones name :’P🧠🫠💜and idk. I always struggle with things like writing my own story or basically thinking of anything just from.. me. :P💙my brainies not as big as yurs smh-

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

i think the first letter of someone's name works 💜 if you mixed it up a little that might make it a little more confusing or something (?) - idk lol. <3 but awww i think you do have creativity in you nadia friend 💜 i’ve read some of your poems you posted on here 💜 *Hugs if okay* 💜 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

awe💜I guess that’s one thing :P💜hugs are completely okay💜

moumik-hug-hug.gif

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

*massive hugs* wuv you 💙

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

kittycass-peachcat.gifpeach-goma-goma-peach.gif

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers May 13th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

I fell asleep-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

I’ll reply to everyone in a minute💗

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

I’m so tired.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

18.06.2018

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 11th, 2024

my whole fyp is all just. death. related. but not the point.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

It was just a dream.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024
huh- I honestly don’t remember what that was about anymore TvT but. huh.-
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

my dad went out with his friend or sumthing.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

I was forced to go out with him today :’)