Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

It was just such a miserable day. lol. but I kept smiling at this one persun every time they looked at me and they’d smile back each time :3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

and it wasn’t like a. "mmhyeahhehehha🙂👀😒" smile-

…

but I mean like it was a genuine smile :’) same energy and everything.


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

why does everyone only ever smile like that first one tho.-


load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

Idk how to explain my smile-

i just searched up different smiles on images- there were like over 100 with different types and angles and everything. i feel like my smile isn’t an existing smile-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

It’s not like freaky or anything. Idk. I used to smile really widely and- 

howd this topic start-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

a listener just messaged me☠️I got on the que months ago. even then I didn’t plan on getting a listener or getting better- I just. honestly I just felt like it. I tried proving myself even wronger by trying in the first place.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

………………………………………………………….

I’m actually just gonna get off teenie text for a second. 

okay. 

"Home- YouTube" I’m already signed in so when I go on the website I don’t need to again since my account is verified with my email. 

first video-

………………………………………..

I was gonna put the name of the video but i don’t want anyone searching it up. 

first video. 

30M+ views. 

I’m not even gonna quote the comments. I’m just tired.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

I’m gonna go for today. 

byby<3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

today is over. It’s 2am. :>

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

It’s genuinely so dark around me.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

I’m scared but I’m not. but. It’s so dark. just- pitch black. 

ofc that little noise while you’re in a vulnerable place just :’)