Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

the ac is loud but. It’s so quiet.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

It’s so. empty.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

the thought of tomorrow just really *** kills me right now :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

tw.

Im so sick I can’t breathe. I’m vomiting blood.- I’m so weak it takes so much to move. it’s not a damn excuse. I can’t take it anymore.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

my dads not even home yet.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

tw.

I hope I get jumped.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

sum people on here think I’m 14. becos newbie me didn’t think tcr was actually tcr and that it had older people to- I know this’ll sound stereotypical- but newbie me got told by sumone in tcr that they weren’t great becos their baby was idk sick I think- and- I didn’t know yu could be a teen mom☠️like. I didn’t think it was possible-

but I just felt pressured when sumone asked for my age first :’) idk. sum people prefer friends thatre closer to their age and i felt bad. 

I haven’t told anyone my age at all tho since along time. which :P everyone knows I’m barely 13 :P

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

my aunt said people my age only cry for 2 reasons. 

you either got in a fight with a friend(/fallout)

or you got a bad grade.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

2:22am lmao-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 12th, 2024

dads back gotta go-