Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

6am.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

7:14- I have to leave in 6 minutes :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

4minutes.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

in break.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

the girls absent- I wanna ask her if she’s okay but my messages or anything here are connected to my dads device :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

I saw a really really really really really adorable baby in the elavator :3 and his mom was there and she seems so sweet. and she asked me which floor I wanted to go to since the baby was blocking the buttons then she repeated it to the baby and the baby 


 IN ARABIC IT WASNT ACTUALLY BREAK-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

I’m 15 minutes late🐛🐛🐛🐛

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

do you ever reach that point in your life where you realize it doesn’t actually matter.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

but ofc after than incident happened everyone has to act like they care. this arabic teacher just stood next to me while I opened the door as if I was caught or sumthing. then she said sumthing like "see Ms (her name) here’s another one why’re you late?😇" "I was-" "no you just spend 10 minutes in the bathroom then come to class yeah?😇" like bro we’re not all the exact same-


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

this was the first class I was late to this whole term.