Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

I was 4 minutes late to math last term and got my planner signed. I don’t remember being late in term1 at all.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

idk how they do it. but the popular/chamaki kids just walk in every sing,e lesson 40+ minutes late and everyone just watches them while saying nothing. or they come in early drop their bags out their phone and vape in their pocket then come back for their bags when the lesson is over.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

but I’m not the same? I don’t just skip because I want to. or vape because my friends do or lie because it’s me or them. I don’t even have a phone or money- 

brb I have to work on this thing for a little-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

I don’t know what I’m writing-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

300 words by ChatGPT✨I’m way too dependent on an ai-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

I’m so worried about the girl tho.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

2 more paragraphs :P.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

1 minute-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

just 6 more. 6 more-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 13th, 2024

she can’t just keep us back☠️