Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

my brothers in senior and for him it’s different with different activities- his math teacher told him for half the school day they’d let everyone out of the school and around the compound☠️nothing specific or anything then for the second half of the school day they’d be in lead classes not doing anything but sum activities 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

your parents have to sign up for his thing and my dad didn’t agree

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

pshe day is for the whole school just different for different year groups

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

and for him the attendance was optional 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

I wanna take a picture of my attendance☠️hold on-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

img-8623_1716269820.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

i hate how blurry-

but I just know all the "unauthorized absences" were from the pe teachers. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

that was end of term2 tho. I’m in the middle of term3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

I got a B5 last week from my pe teacher 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

you get B1s by small things like talking in class or sumthing