Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

img-8624_1716270097.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

my dad woke up brb

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

img-8625_1716270192.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

img-8626_1716270264.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

img-8627_1716270327.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

so you can tell it gets worse each time. B5 is the worst you can possibly get. and I’m looking at these wondering what the *** I actually did

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

back. dad just left for work. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

img-8630_1716271847.jpeg

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

B5s are so serious

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 21st, 2024

and again the worst thing you can get at all