Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I so want to jump off a brid.ge right now.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

it wouldn’t let me post that cos of the crisis thing☠️I still deny it. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

wanting to di.e is technically for me wanting to sleep for.ever and I love sleep. what’s wrong with that-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

me and the girl agreed that we wanna be in a coma until summer break.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I hate the fact it’s only 8 weeks what the actual *** am I gonna do with 8 damn weeks I’m barely breathing like dude-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I love how lonely it is here. It reminds me that I’ll always be alone. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

no matter what I do.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

but I don’t really care anymore. I hate it when people say it but "nothing even matters anymore"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

guess what :D my social life officially exists :>

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

one of shadow’s friend was like☠️I came really early that day- I come early everyday- one of the first but that day I was really really really early- before the gates even opened- and like ofc he was there. him and shadow’s other friend were there- nvm I feel sick brb