Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

idk when I talked about this but it was a long time ago.Ā 

but I just :’) still can’t believe shadows switching schools next year.Ā 

It’s 100%

and he’s so *** calm about it.

he even knows the school he’s switching to- I have a friend in that school in the same year but not the point-

i just don’t get it.Ā 

I don’t want him to stay. not even a little bit. he stresses me out so much and I’m always worried about him or what he thinks or where he is and I don’t even like the guy and it makes me mad cos I *** hate him but I *** don’t. he’s just on the same level as every other guy in my class. except for those 2 new kids. no offense but I forget they exist all the time- they’re still friends with all the other guys in the class and they’re new to the beginning of the year so yeah they’re okay incase that wasn’t clear :p

its just that I don’t know what anything would be like without him.Ā 

he completes 8a.

hes such a big part of our class- I mean no offense again but sum people if they left it wouldn’t make much of a difference like idk.Ā 

he’s so different. and without him I can’t even think of an english class going okay. especially with that guy that switched to our class.

he doesn’t bother anyone but he’s a nightmare for the teachers.

I don’t get it.

everyone hated him in year 7 and now he’s so popular, *so popular*

everything would just change.

I don’t care.

i don’t care.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024
I’m not denying anything. I don’t hate him, but I don’t want him to stay. gosh this is so annoying nvm-
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I needa go study. I won’t last. :’)Ā 

if you see me on cups literally just scare me off.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I can’t even get off-

okayokay I’ll get off now- I’ll leave…-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I love how I still haven’t started.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I think I needa slap of motivation-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

okayokay

ill actually start-

.…..

like- now-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 22nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx That's a nice song :)Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

hehe yus I agreešŸ’œI love these earphones sm becos at full blasting volume no one can hear anything even if they were right next to me :p🩷and I was listening to this playlist on spotify then I’d find it on yutube becos the link doesn’t work. I figured out how to really get myself to focus lol✨xDšŸ’•

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 22nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx They sound like really good headphones. Hey finding out how to focus is a big step! Good for you! 😊

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’m so. tired.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’ve actually been studying.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024