Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’ve been getting so tired too early.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

my cousin’s wedding is in 3 days :’) I can’t right now. 


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

sumone said I was being too loud today.

☠️


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

………………….-

I talked once in term 2 and sumone started screaming cos they thought I couldn’t talk☠️

they thought I was deaf- how do you connect the two-?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I had my after school today.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

okay so apparently I’ve been pronouncing it "traunting" but it’s "truanting" 

but- I didn’t do anything- :’)


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

the chamakis were scarier

the chamakis-..

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

last time I got an after school it was all guys and only from sum year groups but now it was from all secondary year groups and there were 2 girls.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I had to write a minimum 10 line apology to the teacher that put me in the after school? and there was this teacher that was lecturing that guy about how his actions got him here. he said he was just watching a fight or whatever- I honestly kinda believe it. our head of year is just so- there’s no word to describe her :’) the girl I was talking about calls her Ms dinosaur☠️and a buncha other people.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I thought my full name would be called in the school microphone like last time- but my dad already told my family I was gonna be staying after school so- 

I don’t wanna do it again.