Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

there’s a girl in my science class with the most perfect handwriting you can ever imagine- and I asked her to write me a note for swimming and the teacher didn’t even see me :P

okay actually- she did see me- but I’m confused. she was calling on random people saying she didn’t get a note or email from them or the people that were trying to hide she’d call them to get their excuse :pĀ 

and then she was doing the register and she said my name and I said here and thenā˜ ļøshe started looking aroundā˜ ļøbut the thing is- she looked so excited to get me in trouble for "skipping" but she also looked mad then there was that realization.Ā 

and then she said (let’s just say my name was nadia lol :P) "oh nadia there you are *irritated look lmao the disappointment* *types into computer*"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’m just happy I got away and that this was the last swimming lesson of the year :3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

after that on tuesdays it’s table tennis? then idk I wasn’t paying attention-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I’m praying that we have fitness again cos it’s the one lesson I don’t do anything :’) and no one else does anything. it’s kinda funny? cos in swimming over 20 people in my set didn’t swim a single time. and there were like 9 and less people swimming this year :p

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I dropped my apology letter in the teachers officeā˜ ļøwell it was like the pe staff office- and I asked for it to be passed to (teachers name) and I put a smiley face :3 like this ":)" I feel so childish-

I hate it when just- it’s hard to explain- I feel like it’s a whole character. but I don’t like speeding through my childhood,Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

idk if it’s a real thing.Ā 

TW

in my school. for like years, since everyone vapes and everyone knows everyone vapes but no one’s allowed to snitch- the code name for vape has been "lipgloss"Ā 

and this girl in my english class- I don’t sit close to her anymore cos the seating plan changed- but she basically said sum things like thisĀ 

nevermind idk how to quote it. she was basically talking about how she bought new lipgloss and theyre a different flavor- she described the flavors but I forgot. and she was talking about how it was much better than her old one and how it tasted so good? I was laughing at that part cos- :P and also idk anything about how vape works so I didn’t know you could taste it either way- or if you can-?Ā 

and then I later found out what it meant cos she told me then after class took me to the english bathroom to show me her like vape tricksā˜ ļøidk how to spell it but it sounds like "O"s and she was like "look I’m getting better at my Os" "wait look" Ā and we had a class after English but she kept showing me her tricks and all that- ;-;-

9 year olds in my school vape.

and they even made a sign that apparently means "do you vape" ? idk if that’s a real thing too- idk-

i kinda wish they’d stop. girls changing rooms are always so suffocating.Ā 

so many people sell them too- that and blades- and they make hundreds-?

idk what happened.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

I woke up at 3am yesterday.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

idk when I slept but it wasn’t before 12am. or 1am :’)Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

a girl in my lead class had her parents divorce and she has family problems so she hasn’t been getting a lot of sleep.

and we had to work on sumthing together in music and she was literally so exhausted :’) she looked sounded and acted like she was so insanely tired. she could barely focus on sumthing for a minute. she was forgetting things while she was saying them and just really distracted and tired.Ā 

she got 8 hours of sleep-TvT 8 hours and 32 minutes :’)

šŸŖ‚

šŸ•³ļø

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 22nd, 2024

one time she got a notification from her tracker app thing :p saying that she got better sleep than 98% of (the app/watch ?) users-