Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

I just kept getting worse tho. my cringey younger self was happy at least. atleast I was happy. I couldn’t be happy now and I know if I wasn’t as stupid and naive back then I wouldve just broken. at least I was happy. but I’m still gonna make fun of myself. there was so much behind that smile that I could never see again.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

I had to so much light and love in me and it just hurts so bad

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

every time I come on here I just hate myself even more because I just feel so attention seeking- I know I’m not at all. but I hate it when people do it. and then there’re those 7+ people meeting up to start that same predictable *** that everyone’s so used to. it’s so predictable. but I just come here to talk and I already know most of the time I’m just alone but I feel bad because- I’m just. wasting my own space. inhaling too much oxygen and my presence is already bad enough.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

literally no one cares no one *** cares just *** get over yourself get up and move on no one’s gonna think twice about you and no one’s gonna stop you when you’re talkin sui and no one’s gonna grieve or hurt when your full name is carved into a gravestone

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes June 1st, 2024

@iloveyouxxĀ 

I care nadia frnd 🩷 i wld hate to lose you 🄺

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers June 1st, 2024

@iloveyouxx

i would care too. šŸ’œ *hugs if okay*Ā 

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

I feel like the way I talk is toxic to other people :’) because what if someone reads it and is like- oh :’) they’re right :’) but it’s just about me- really tho.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

I think I’m almost out of flavorless gum :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

don’t.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

I’m so hungry. I’m so hungry but I can’t eat I won’t eat don’t eat just don’t just stop it I can’t do this I’m so tired I’m so hungry. I’ve went longer I’ll be fine. it’s not that hard.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024
watch me talk to myself like a manic.
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

I’m so hungry.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 1st, 2024

at the beginning of the year I had a list of 28 goals. and I kept editing it until it went down to eleven. I haven’t made the smallest bit of progress in any of them.