Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes June 25th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

I didnt want to invade ur space but the corner also felt too. Public. 🩷 sorry 🩷 no but like- sorry xD apparently a certain frnd of ours kinda told u about how i reacted after- u know u poofed and came back- and like.

No. No i do not feel like that, no i am not mad at you, no it was not your fault, no you were not a bad frnd, no i did not think of you as a bad friend. 

None of that. 

I was- like. I wasnt okay. That day. Week. Whatever. I really wasnt okay like i did stupid stuff and hurt myself and like u dont need me to dump on u but yea- and i was worried about u bcz i do love you and it just got messed up and i got mad but i wasnt really mad at you i was just.

Mad. 

And that was wrong- and thats why i never spoke to u and told u i was mad bcz i knew it was wrong and it was just misplaced anger but it was alot and i needed to talk to listener frnd about it but that just. Like. I didnt mean for u to hear any of that or feel like idk. However u felt. Like i cnt assume how u felt but like i know it cld hv been. Not nice- and im sorry 🩷 it was really misplaced anger and stupid nd i recognize this looks like an excuse but i swear 🩷 i didnt mean to react that way 🩷 and im really sorry 🩷 and i miss u so much and i get so worried but still. That was wrong and unfair to u and im sorry 🩷


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 25th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

no no it’s okay 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 25th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

thankyou🤍 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 25th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

i probably shouldn’t have chosen to reply in a rush but I kinda prefer it. but really it’s okay idk I don’t really care that much. I care about you ofcourse but either way apology or not I wouldn’t have really cared. thankyou tho🩷I love you too :')🩷

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 25th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

i won’t be online again in days so sorry eyes. tc🤍

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes June 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

I didnt reply because i didnt know how to just use words 💀 u told me once to just 🧠🗑 and say whatever im thinking but idk-

But i thought a heart was too little so ill say that i love you 🩷 and if i didnt upset you then im glad ofc 🩷 and im grateful for u and ur like everything 🩷 i shld say more but for now 🩷

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 27th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

I’m sorry eyes I never got notified :’)🤍I’d like it if you did just say what you were thinking🩷honestly now that I think about it I was a little bit hurt because idk. smh I’m eyes-ing/j/lh :p🩷thankyou🩷ily so much🩷

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes June 27th, 2024

@iloveyouxx


I love you too 💟

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 25th, 2024

nvm I’m here for a while he left. also sorry if the bigger text is uncomfy I can make it small again I just idk. wait I’ll do that. 

I don’t really know what to say but it’s not like I’m hurt or whatever. I can’t stop loving or caring about you just because I can’t you were one of my best friends. I care about our friendship and so much about you but I feel like nothing really matters atp especially me and I mean if this is just happening to me than it’s okay. I just don’t care. Im not gonna tag just because that’d kinda make it so that I’m venting again for no reason just to you but idk. I knew about the other person cos there was you and them and honestly theirs was just funny and yours was just okay. nvm he’s back tc🩷

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 25th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

you are sorry you are one of my best friends I swear I didn’t mean that but rea,lly I have to go bye🩷

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

my dad left for work and he didn’t lock the door with our devices because my brother was there and he was sick. so I’m here for today 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

(I don’t mean to be distant. I’m sorry)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

I honestly hate this page I wanna make it to the next.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

I need 8 more posts-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

I really don’t wanna be here

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

my head hurts. also I’m not gonna make it to the next page I’ve been stuck here since june 14th-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

I don’t wanna do it but I’m going to atp-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 26th, 2024

1