Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

I don’t care about myself really but the only reason I’m not like decomposing is because I try and look good for others literally.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

I spend 1265 every…3? weeks on my hair. because my stylist said my hair was "too curly" and I needed to get it done more often so it would look perfect. her words. I don’t think silk straight hair is perfect or curly hair is bad but like :’) but then again I feel bad because I have like 3 people working on my hair and they’re obviously tired I don’t expect them to admire my natural hair and it’s only expensive because of my hair texture :’) and I remember one of them got mad at me because I paid the normal amount and she hadn’t seen my hair texture before then she started *** talking in another language but yk. it’s fine.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

my skin can’t be fixed tho so I don’t try. it just breaks every while and goes away somehow. and I remember in covid when we had to wear masks I was 8 and the mask made my skin so irritated and messed up so my dad took me to a doctor and she said I was naturally born with really sensitive skin. I give up on my skin I don’t even touch it :’)

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024
it’s not that bad anymore because I haven’t used anything on it for the past…3 ish years.Ā 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

and I remember this one girl in my arabic class at the beginning of the year was just fully analyzing me then went "you’re really really pretty actually but you just need…"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

that same girl would always say something like "why don’t you have friends like you can literally make friends so easy you’re really pretty and and" I interrupted her there idk what she was gonna sayā˜ ļøactually I was trying to interrupt her the whole time. and it was annoying me so much because she started trying to give me a 101 how to make friends for beginners/nsrs and she’d say things like "okay okay just listen to me go up to a girl and compliment her and.." like wtf if I could make friends I would. I know I sound mean but that was end of term 2 and now she’s just like everyone else :’) and I didn’t think she’d change but she did like every single other new student.Ā 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024
not change but. I didn’t think she’d change like that. she used to okay and idk. she was kinda really judge mental- not to me but others I always noticed that. and she just almost kinda hated everyone.Ā 
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024
that doesn’t sound as okay as I made it sound but I hate it so much because every single person that I’ve ever got to see join would always be so different at the beginning and everyone’s just. idk. it’s not even peer pressure or trying to fit in I don’t get it they’re genuinely like that now.Ā 
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

my dad hasn’t stayed this late since our grandparents came and it’s 2am

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

my grandma woke up and I told her my dads not back yet and she just asked about my brother-

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

she didn’t hear me I think :pĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

she’s so sweet I love her :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP June 29th, 2024

and my aunts been messaging