in the wonders of my mind💗.
hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷
wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙
to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

my aunts famous☠️
she’s on google and there’s full wikipedias and "people also ask"s and videos and quotes
I feel so stupid because :’) most of my family’s famous. really famous and it’s kinda weird walking with them because we could go to a mall or something and people would run up to us and kids hug the family member depends and I’m just :’)
I’m gonna count.
so my aunts famous my uncle my second uncle my 3 cousins (one of them not that much but still widely known) my second aunt and oh wait more cousins :’) I’m gonna stop also I’m not counting that. but the aunt I was talking about is really really widely known and she’s been on tv and in interviews and people trying to talk to her etc. and one of my cousins is younger than me☠️but she’s in ads and she’s won so many medals in gymnastics competitions and she’s in videos etc. they’re all for different reasons. my uncles a doctor and there’s a Wikipedia on him and the name is "the best ent doctor in (country)". btw I tried looking up the best ent doctor in that country and it doesn’t actually show him it just shows like a list of people from before so don’t try that :p. my other uncle owns a big business. my second aunt and her daughter (my cousin) are really big on social media. my other cousins been in competitions
if it counts as anything the hair salon I go to makes content and after they dry out my hair they usually start videoing the back and like pulling it apart I guess to show how bad the before was☠️then they’d finish it and do the second part and I guess show how good it is now and like☠️it counts as something right☠️
I remember my bio caused so much drama before when I removed someone. and I put the user of a cups friend that left in the place so I could always remember it. and idek I guess they checked the list every single day or smth but they started talking about me and going "I don’t know why she cares about me anymore she removed me from my bio so idk why she’d care" …☠️I don’t atp I’m so done. I just didn’t consider them my friend anymore. they were the first person I removed. and they treated me like a pawn they never cared either is it that hard to just be a decent person and not
I’m pretty sure I added everyone I knew there. even if we had like 5 convos. I hadn’t updated that in months :’)
my bio is still shorter than some people but I still reached the limit :’) and I tried to add a small sentence saying I did and my whole cups got messed up
"woah woah woah- you made it to the bottom ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )i hope it was by reading through it all and not skipping through- hmmm👀 oh well ! now that you're here- have a cookie ! (づ• ヮ• )づ"
☠️ reading that kinda reminded me of my primary hoy