Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

I thought I saw someone from my school but it’s not them

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

i remember seeing 3 girls from my class in a mall and it was so scary but they never saw me. I walked right past them and they were just looking at one of the girls phoneĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

I don’t think they would’ve recognized me thoĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

tw this is a random memory I just had. but in primary from year1 till now there was this one kid that would cause so much trouble. more than just any other kid I knew in primary :’) everyone knew him for it and idk if I can give examples of the things he’d done so I won’t. and in year3 he was 8 and we had pe and in primary there aren’t any sets and girls and boys had pe together. and the teacher wasn’t nice but we had a substitute and they let me go get my water bottle from my class. I don’t know why I left it there. and my lead teacher was there and the kid was standing against a wall kinda crying and she was yelling really loud. and she told me to go when I got my bottle so I left. and after lunch we had art and he was crying and hyperventilating so bad and he was fully red and everyone kept looking at him or trying to talk to him but I guess the teacher knew why so she made everyone stop and she was kinda mad about it :’) we weren’t even doing anything either way. he wasn’t hyperventilating really fast he was just taking really deep breaths idk how to explain it but it was like he’d gotten stuck underwater for a minute, not a great example sorry. and at some point the person that was sitting next to the kid started pushing him (lightly) and trying to talk or yell and the kid was just stuck. he wasn’t blinking or moving and he was still really red so the friend started yelling that he needs help and another teacher came in and picked him up fully and they got him to a hospital out of the school and cancelled the expulsion-

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024
i felt bad but my friends just said that his mom probably told him if he got expelled she’d take away his playstation
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

he honestly was really bad, the things he did. and he’s gotten suspended before so many times and me and my friends used to count how many times he’d get detentions by different teachers in one day (we never said anything about him tho or maybe I just didn’t I don’t really remember). the things he did were just different. in a way I can’t put into words :’) and I feel like he would’ve gotten expelled earlier by any other school but idk if he deserved it. the next day he got worse brbĀ 

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

I’m still at 3%. and I feel like I can’t move and my dad might come back soonĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

my dad did come back at the time :’) he locked himself in his room now tho. I think he’s on a call. I have a minuteĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

I thought I already posted that but it was just there and I didn’t actually click post.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

my dad went to sleep

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 1st, 2024

nvm he just came out and went back so I’m gonna go :’)