Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

js so no one gets mad or anything /lh 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

honestly this feels kinda really pointless

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

but since I’m like whatever losing people because I tried to kll myself I’m gonna give you a goodbye post this time 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

hope this is good enough I guess

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

I’m mad at how pointless this feels

bye. 

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes July 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

I love you 🩷 

Even now ill still wait  <3 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx Hey what happened? I'm sorry you're feeling this way

load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

too late ): I can’t find your pms I’m so sorry😞this happens too much I’m gonna wait for them to reappear🩷I won’t talk here if you don’t want me too but until then 

cat-waiting-cat-wait.gif

praying that you’re just on break I’m sorry love please be safe🩷I hope you know that I care, it’s vary hard not to care about you and some people are just fake (nd stupid I mean why just why-/j🩷) but I love you with no doubt and no denying🩷I don’t know how I’ll function until you come back ):🩷I’ll be worried, here for you <3 you’ll find me waiting❤️

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 3rd, 2024

@cathugsandharmony sorry but this is so cute. little paws making biscuits 😊

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

hiii💙

omg wait let me show you the story https://youtu.be/s7GkIUcw1gA?si=aJbEJMj03RUJOXEj https://youtu.be/224U07t7mrI?si=ZqaaStxGsim51Dr- it was in my watch later hehe I know it’s so adorable❤️❤️

you don’t have to be sorry💙this is weird but I’ve only seen you a couple of times and I always wanted to be your friend😛which is weird because this is probably definitely the first time you’ve ever found out about my existence, I swear it’s not weird tho I just think you’re a good person💙maybe I’m just weird as a whole, anywho this was also in my watch later ❤️ https://youtu.be/exkX_69gcpA?si=D1vj36F3afHW9hjo

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 3rd, 2024

@cathugsandharmony It's nice to meet you 😊 This is definitely the first time I've come across your name. Not that it's really so much as weird but more of a pleasant surprise 💙 

Aww thank you so much for sharing the videos. Kitty's name is Cotton 😊 So sweet! 
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

thankyou💜💜I don’t come to forums often so that makes sense💙awe that’s such a kind way to put it :p I still think I’m weird xD

hehe I know they take up so much space in my heart💖I have a cat named oreo. I think being around oreo has become toxic to me because the cute aggression is ugh so bad😭but I just love them so much
madison-r-cute.gifcat-kitty.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 3rd, 2024

@cathugsandharmony Aww it's alright to be weird. We're probably all alittle weird tbh. I think weird is good 😊


Oreo! That's a cool name for a cat! I have a tuxedo cat here named Pita. He's a very cool guy but he would probably get upset if I tried to put a hat on him 😅 That stretch at the end! 😂 You can tell that's a good nap there
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 4th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

heey I’m sorry I was really busy today💜

aww that’s so sweet🥺💙weird can be good, it shows us we’re not npcs👍✨/lh thankyou❤️


shehjeeh eyehwhehegegwh tuxedo cats are so adorable💗I think all breeds are, have you seen the cat that was labeled as the ugliest cat in the world :’) I think it’s so cute tho, it just looks a little grumpy but if you’re gonna look him up search for the birthday photos hehe<3 the cats name is xherdan. isn’t pita a food🤪/lh oh😂probably😂sometimes cats are so similar to humans I mean I woke up like that today, have you seen the videos of them “talking in English”😛😁I put a link here but look at this https://youtu.be/pxtbNUqh3Sc?si=7Gc7xZoyXbEyjINJ

cat-cute.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 5th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony Nothing to be sorry for 💙 I figure we're all in different time zones anyway. Some of us are probably sleeping with others are working or at school


I have seen that cat lol and you're absolutely right it does look very grumpy. Probably because he sort of looks like a wrinkly potato 
Lol Pita is food. Bread. Actually his name is an acronym. He was a stray that just showed up one day and decided he lived here 
The ones where they talk are amazing! A little creepy at times NGL because it really does sound like they're talking 
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 5th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

maybe it's just for me but I don't think you'd be able to see past here ):💙

wrinkly potato is so cute😭you took a stray cat in???....*contains* I just woke up but like🥺🥺🥺💖💖I wish I could adopt all the cats without owners

I know and it fits the situation it's like they originated from humans/j I don't know if you'd see this but if you have a phone you can rotate it or to be able to see a reply you can copy paste and it somehow gets the bits behind the- whatever that is- when you get to the point where you can't see a reply🩵

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 5th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony Tbh I used to think it would be really great to have a sanctuary of sorts for animals. A place where they feel loved and wanted. Warm and fed


I can actually see this lol. Sometimes if I can catch just alittle bit somewhere in the sentence to highlight it then it moves it out further 

I'll have to remember to turn my phone. Although I should probably keep to my own spaces instead of invading other people's. Then it wouldn't be an issue 💙
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 7th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

there isn’t a place like that already ? ): I mean don’t they have to keep the pets safe and healthy or something until someone comes and adopts them? 

yup I’m back to my screen now💜I just logged on on another one for a while ish until I could get this back and I figured that out too I don’t know why that exists tho maybe if you’d reply to the original post it goes back again

oh..xD I think that’s what I’m possibly doing, what do you think of the people that do do that?/j/j/j

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 8th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony There's a lot of places like that but so many of them get filled to capacity so quick. Or they don't have the resources to cover all the expenses. Animals end up being put down 😞 


It's just a me problem lol. Insecurities. Anxiety. My head convinces me that I'm bothering people and should probably leave them alone 
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

aw😞I wish I could be able to take care of them, I wish at that point things like food would be free which is probably silly but it wouldn’t be fair to just let them suffer because they can’t take care of them anymore but I guess it may not be that bad

awwww nooo you know the way I like to think is that you just can’t really go wrong in letting someone know you care, I know I’m just invading this space but to me I’m okay if someone gets mad at me but I won’t really stop until they really do want to be left alone. most people don’t (depending on the situation) maybe I said that wrong but I think everyone deserves to know they’re cared about, I don’t know if I’m annoying about it but technically I was the person that started this convo so that’s not you at all d:💙and I like having you around and your presence around here💜I strongly disagree with those thoughts💙💙mean head d: /j I’m sorry you have to experience that😞anxiety is just annoying shut up soul’s anxiety /j

*hugs the bad thoughts away if okay*
cat-love.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

so I was already missing you🩷like a lot🩷I’m gonna decompose(I don’t know how that came to my head btw-) I wanna find out if you’re okay ): you’re barely gone but it’s okay because I’m just gonna blow up your notifications so when you come back you might feel like you’re not forgotten and like you’re so so loved🩷(because- you are🙄/lh) 

@iloveyouxx

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

even if I’m invading this forum ✨ @iloveyouxx https://youtu.be/Ln0KPz1HaTc?si=kG_vpzwojjoJ83fa

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

I told my mom about you, she thinks you’re one of the strongest little girls she’s ever heard of💖

@iloveyouxx

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony July 3rd, 2024

I think my mom considers everyone younger than her as little

@iloveyouxx