Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 24th, 2024

Tw

someone died in my school. it was a senior guy but I didn’t know him, I was hiding in a stall in break and there were two seniors that were talking about it. and the next day we had to stand for 5 minutes and stay completely silent for him, as a mark of respect and to honor the memory of him and to give everyone a moment to reflect on the loss

but yeah everyone was laughing or mockingĀ 

also I lied I did know him :’) but not like personally. I just saw him mostly if I came early that day he’d be around hallways, I don’t know what he had I guess? but he couldn’t really…I mean I don’t know. he couldn’t talk and he just made a bunch of noises and sounds every morning sometimes it scared me because he’d start running up to you and doing that but then he’d just kind of laugh and would stand still for a while and continue what he was doing. he has this droopy smile and he needs someone with him everywhere but I don’t think he could actually understand what was happeningĀ 

my brother was part of the people that would make fun of him, the guy had a brother in the school and his brother threatened my brother and his friends Ā 

one time my brother came home (he stays longer) and said, exactly: "me and my friends just beat up this autistic guy in-" and I asked him who I know it sound casual but. :’) I just wanted to know before reacting honestly even tho it is still bad I’m kind of used to it? I don’t know why he tells me anyway. and he just started mocking the sounds he makes. then he started complaining about their hoy and she was the teacher that sat with us in after school detention and also came in for inspection in english and she is kind of annoyingĀ 

but if you actually think about it when teachers punish students they never actually try and do something in order to prevent it from happening again. and it is hard some kids are just impossible to deal with and they don’t care and don’t want to change but what’s a lunch detention on wednesday gonna do plus no one ever goes and somehow they never notice even I didn’t go to a lunchtime detention once and my pe teacher just completely forgot, I saw her write my name on her wrist I don’t know how you forget that.Ā 

you could even hear people laughing from third floor and in my class ofcourse but they were genuinely trying so hard not to and covering their mouth and closing their eyes and everyone kept giving each other these looks and after 5 minutes past people started yelling at their friends because it was their fault they couldn’t help laughing. you could hear people coughing and stomping across hallways, it’s been like this for a long time but basically whenever we’re meant to be quiet especially in assembly or if it’s punishment in class or something like this one person fake coughs and everyone else starts fake coughing same with the stomping and it’s so disrespectful but it’s just been like that.Ā 

I don’t know how he died. I don’t really like listening to what other people have been saying because really all of them just looked at him like he was some jokeĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 26th, 2024

I know I said I’d try and at least stay until my last day on cups but I can’t. I don’t know where the cups people went I mean of course they’re busy but I’m impatient and I really can’t wait that long I went outside my apartment I’m so *** tired of everything I wish I could just yell at everyone for being such a *** friend (not any ofyou)Ā 

im okay I’m strong but I’m not that strong I can’t keep going any longer and from a realistic point of view nothing will ever actually get better it’s *** I’m just done

so here I’m gonna take some deep breaths. i still forget how big the world is. I’ll deactivate my account before I’m gone

thankyou for being my friends you’re all amazing sorry I’m probably one of those *** friends I’m not a great friend I’m actually sorry

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I honestly fought way too hard to be on here again to just stare at the screen and say nothing

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I wrote this thing it wasn’t too long just about what’s been happening but I ended up getting aggressive and stupid and I don’t want to rewrite or editĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

but I’m living somewhere else for a while

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I found a lighter, I know it’s not allowed to mention if it’s a method of sh but it’s genuinely not. I think it’s so beautiful idk

https://picallow.com/369041-2/?usp_success=2&post_id=369041&form_id=27

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

(tw for the link)

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I lost it tho. they have so many lighters. like in every drawer, the one I had was the easiest tho

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I’m not scared if anyone found it they can’t do anything it’s just a lighter Ill say I thought it was a toy or somethingĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I also found a bunch of cigarettes. they were on the bed I’m sleeping on everywhere and I wasn’t sure if it was a cigarette but I found the pack and it was

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

it’s my brothers birthday tomorrow and my birthdays in a week

before coming here I was at my aunts house for a couple of days and my brother called from her phone and he said he missed bullying me and that he has no one to bully :’)