Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

oh and my dad called to, he wanted to tell me to make sure I don’t eat too much so I don’t gain weight

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I literally saw him take a picture of me on a hospital bed like can you not and what’re you gonna do send it to the family group chat?Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I just think life goes by a little too fast to just sit around and be sad we’re all struggling just stop

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024
(by the way, how you’re feeling is valid and the things I say are only to me and only apply to me <3 :I)?
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 6th, 2024

I had a friend and afterĀ she thought I was dead she just completely switched up her whole personality

and I feel like it’s my fault

what if me being depressing all the time makes people feel forced to say something like I remember that one day I mentioned something I won’t say now but suddenly it’s like everyone just :’) well they left again right after but.Ā 

I feel bad I complain too much and I obsess over small stuff in like all of my friendships and I mess everything up


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I don’t know what to say because. I don’t want to think about anything bad right now. okay well of course I am but maybe typing it out would make it worse?Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I think it’s okay to be alone

i guess

im fine without people stressing me out

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

my second uncle (it’s easier to think of them by an order if that makes sense? I have 4 uncles) was mad at his daughter (my cousin) for not facing her problems (something about a lawyer test and she made it so that she does it past the time she was supposed to I think and it has a bunch of great opportunities if she makes time to study etc that’s why he was mad) and then I guess to release his anger? he started yelling and saying that my problem is that I’m shy and I need to face my problems and etc et+ cetdtc instead of avoiding them like his daughter.Ā 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I’m not avoiding my problems. and I’m not shy either you ever think I just don’t wanna talk to you?Ā 

actually. now that I think about it

"nervous or timid in the company of other people."

but still I don’t like the word and it’s my problem why do you care. go fix your problems? or talk to your daughter. he said he doesn’t wanna talk to her cause he’s mad at her.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

iiiiiii um sound really mean :’) I’m sorry. *takes it back* I’m not mad at him. I’m not even mad at all I’m just being stupid

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I think I’m done with trying to change myself for others

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I am proudly myself/j