Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I’m so tired

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

it’s, 4:22am haha. I haven’t slept in a couple of days but it’s honestly not bad it’s sort of gotten easy if that makes sense

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024
I didn’t want to come back on here all sad but, I’m not sad. I’m just saying sad things? I don’t feel much
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I’m okay tho. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I don’t think I have time to be sad

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

it’s like idk. that’s sad but you’ll have to live with it. there’s no point in anything I mean it so much now

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

who expects bullying to stop, it’s not like you can just take it away it wasn’t just invented like everything else and it makes people k.ll themselves

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I found the lighter :p

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I genuinely want to light myself on fire and die slowly. or quickly it doesn’t matter. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

yeah well ofcourse the first part didn’t send :’)