Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I’m not gonna rewrite it but, ofcourse I didn’t jump tho I just sat on the pole thing for a while 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

my internets so laggy here

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I opened the door and for some reason even tho I’m sitting at the same place the internet works better. a cat (of another owner) walked in tho and it’s um :’) it’s eating my bag. I know it gets fed well but it’s been biting the outside of my bag the whole time wouldn’t they like realize it doesn’t taste like their food and stop? or wouldn’t they I mean louis would go around sniffing things and if he doesn’t like it he’d stop but it’s still biting my bag

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

someone else is still awake

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

it’s 5:09 am now.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I saw my blood go through a tube.

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024
anywho.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024
tw
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I suddenly really want to sleep :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I got my device from someone’s room and they’re sleeping now

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

it’s my device anyway I’m not a child to have my device taken away

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 7th, 2024

I’ll just keep it here