in the wonders of my mind💗.
hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷
wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙
to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

it was an Arabic comedy and everyone was like mm are you sure you’re gonna be able to understand
…
and every time anyone wants to say something they don’t want me to understand they switch languages like yeah I haven’t got the best accent but I can still completely understand what someone’s saying and I know what stuff means
I understood the whole thing and no one believes me
somewhere in the middle of the movie something happened and I started “yelling” except I wasn’t even yelling I was whispering in an angry tone and someone said stop yelling people are staring at you but I never thought they’d care about that and plus I’m gonna yell if I feel the need to I don’t yell for no reason and also (deep breath/j) if they’re gonna stare let them stare they’re not gonna remember me in 10 years
it’s just annoying I was ready to come on here and be like today didn’t suck but I started crying for pretty much the rest of the movie and just looking away and trying to cover it up I can’t have a *** good day can I
buuuttt there’s always a bright side I guess :’) so on the bright side I saw a really adorable baby toddler and I can’t describe what he was doing but he was looking at me like he was waiting for an applause and I smiled at him and he smiled back :3