Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 11th, 2024

I keep seeing things in the corner of my eye or if I’m focusing on something else then right in front of me and I look and nothings there

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

4am

i saw a lizard. I’ve never seen a lizard before ever, I’ve seen a chameleon once it was so cool I could talk about it for so long. and a lot of grasshoppers :p and one time I saw an ant the size of a foot it was so huge for an ant and I screamed and I remember it so clearly it was ramadan and my brother was sick and he was sleeping and he woke up and he was like yeah it’s big but you don’t have to scream and wake me up. 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

omg and I saw a tiger one time

right in front of me

it was such an incredible moment I was half asleep tho

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

in primary arabic we watched this story about how tigers got their black stripes

it was fictional but I actually believed it :p for a pretty long time 

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

I’ve been really wanting to run away 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024
running away isn’t cute or fun or look at me I’m being neglected it’s a decision maybe mindless or not thought out sometimes but still a decision and it can be so scary but so so so freeing and like I don’t know where I’m going next but I’m okay I can breathe and feel and I’m okay-
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

lalsljskwjdgegyd I really don’t know what I’m doing

4:28am 

you know I was thinking

maybe

i should start sleeping

like a normal person

but

see

the thing is

i don’t want to

and I’m scared to

so.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

I’ve had like 6 pieces of gum today I feel like it’s making me hungrier somehow 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

I’ve- never really understood systems :’) and now a lot of people are starting to say they think they’re part of one or something

the friend that like you know left for months and left me wanting to st.ab myself 

sorry

yeah she was part of one

she used to explain them really well or the best she could. 

 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

tw^^


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024
i think they’re interesting tho or interestingly confusing 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

4:45am

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

5:00am

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

6am

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 12th, 2024

7:00am