Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I hope your first day wasn't too too horrible for you. A new school would have probably been nicer for a fresh start? Away from the bullies and people who like to make life miserable for everyone 💙

7 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

oh no I meant I’m switching lead classes💙for my school it’s 9A all the way to 9M for just this year group it’s a really big school. and I said schools tomorrow in the morning and now it’s 10pm, I wish I was in a new school tho :') it would be nicer, keep hoping for me lol thankyou 💙



User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

I think I’m the one that got mixed up- sorry😭I read it wrong but yeah you’re right I’d do anything to switch one more time :')

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I remember someone you knew was also going to switch too? Do the letters stand for the level? Like grade 9 a would be advanced classes? 

To answer the selling apartment question - as far as I know they do sell apartments but they can also have tenants move if they want to do renovations or updates to the building

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 26th, 2024

Ah my mistake on when it starts sorry about that! Good luck tomorrow! 💙

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

i think I said that at like 12 am it’s okay :p 💙 thankyou!💙

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

mhm my hoy was making us switch together because the drama got really big and they didn’t know what else to do I guess. I’ve always been in A even in other schools for some reason but it’s actually just random and it’s like in year 7 there were so many new students so by year 8 they added 8L and this year they’re adding 9M, each lead class has around 30 students. sometimes they switch students around if they think it would be better but if the class is full they need to take some students out and put them in another class as long as they’re okay with it (and they need parents permission)

the levels tho are sets and now we have some sets for a lot of classes but by year 10 we’d have sets for every class. so you’d only see your lead class together in lead time and every other class is mixed up

i thought you’d know that :0💙thankyou💙I didn’t think anyone would answer that but now I know xD 💙

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 27th, 2024

@iloveyouxx That's alot of people in your grade! Holy cow! I can actually understand them moving people around though - especially if there's problems between people or personality clashes

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

1am

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

I kept being in the middle of a post then thinking I hear someone and the page refreshes or I have to log in again  

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

I’m so tired. but I can’t sleep now. or at all today

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

I’ve just been trying to breathe and

thinking too much. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 26th, 2024

I almost fell asleep I got so scared :’) I have to charge my device so I’ll be off for a while. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

good morning. I did fall asleep. I was really mad at myself for a while.

but it’s still really early. 

I put my device to charge and I was counting in my head and opening my eyes every few numbers and I don’t know how but I guess I fell asleep in the middle of that. I wasn’t supposed to sleep :’) and it was supposed to be easy but 

whatever I guess

i cant undo anything. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

I’m so scared and I can’t do anything about it and nothing can make it better 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

I leave in…45 minutes :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

20 minutes