Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

15 minutes

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

13 minutes

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

10 minutes

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

1 minute

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 27th, 2024

byebye :’)

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 27th, 2024

@iloveyouxx Hopefully the day wasn't too bad and all your teachers were nice šŸ’™

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

so. I’ve been trying really hard to make a post about school and every time it would get deleted and I feel like if I tried to talk about everything that happened on the first day it would be longer than that I’m not sure what to feel post. everything that happened yesterday felt like it could’ve happened in an entire year but in the most serious and literal way possible

andĀ 

so much more keeps happening

and I feel like I’ll never actually be able to talk about anything now, I even tried saving everything that happened so I wouldn’t forget but that got deleted too

so right now I’m just gonna talk about some random stuff :> until my dad comes back and honestly I feel like he’s gonna walk in any second now because he usually comes 2 hours earlierĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

all my teachers suck. my lead teacher is so horrible ew I hate her so much, my old lead teacher is here somehow :0 she’s still pregnant but it’s a lot of months in I thought she’d need to rest :’) I went to say hi and she didn’t recognize meā˜ ļøI look the exact same. and she’s seen me with glasses before. but I miss having her as my lead teacher she was so niceĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

my dads back I didn’t even get to say anything.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

I got told by my lead teacher to go down to IT in break and I told the IT guy what was wrong and he said that my lead teacher has everything i needĀ and by then 3rd period already started because I was standing outside the whole break because so many people were there and I needed to go all the way up to my lead teacher and my legs hurt so much and my stomachs been hurting so bad all day I don’t know what’s up with thatĀ 

I went up to first floor because I knew my lead teacher was teacher and I was gonna go find my hoy and it was so crowded I couldn’t move Ā but I got to a teacher and asked where she was and he didn’t know but some seniors said she was in main hall and so many people were there they were having an assembly

so I went up to second floor. I was just going as fast as I can all around halls trying to idk find anyone that can help. I really don’t want to come in late to any of my classes this year it’s a big deal to me. and at some point I just stopped and couldn’t in this random math corridor. and two math teacher were standing by their door and i could tell they were staring at meĀ 

and one of them walked up to me and she was like hey are you lost are you okay? it’s okay, and then I started crying which looked so stupid and then the other teacher came and they were just both smiling at me like really wide :’) it wasn’t a like "haha you’re crying" smile it was more of a "aw are you okay?" smile if that makes any sense. and I sort of just explained it to them and they got my name on their computer and found where I’m supposed to be and I kept thanking them and then I couldn’t find it

and I went back there and that second teacher was there and she was like okay I’ll come with you and we went and apparently those class numbers on the doors now mean nothing and it’s actually those small like…um what do you call it. but that thing it’s on the wall? and that’s the actual class number.Ā 

to be continued xD my dad wants me to do something

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024
my lead teacher was teaching* I was typing too fast
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

so um I found my class :’) my IT teachers actually nice. at some point he came and he was like "aw you’re all alone aren’t you? don’t worry I’ll keep you company"Ā 

….. he’s so nice idk how to process it.Ā 

and later he gave us a task to do and I just- did the task :’) and he came over and he was like let’s see what you’ve written down so far, and he read it and he was like "oh you’re a good student i like you already. you’re going to do great things!"Ā 

…….

*flop*

I never thought my favorite teacher would be my IT teacher. I always hated IT because all my teachers were so bad

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

in the first lead time our teacher told us to partner with the person next to us (she put us in a seating plan as soon as we walked in) and we were playing two truths and a lie to get to know each other. i don’t have anything that interesting about me :’) and I was like I don’t know what to say can you start, and they just ignored me. and I said it louder and now I know they’re ignoring me. and it’s not that he’s shy he just doesn’t think he should have to talk to anyone that’s not at "his level" but to be honest out of everyone I know I don’t think anything he says could ever affect me coming from him it’s just funny. you’re normal just like the rest of us nothing better so stop acting like you’re all that

anywho.

then this girl was like (nadia) do you want to do it with me and we talked a lotĀ 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024
she has 2 dogs and 1 bunny. she’s really nice
load more