Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

but yeah now people talk about it like "it’s not that bad we used to have a murderer in our class"

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

and people are talking about how he looks like he’ll end up like her or he’s the type of guy to or he’s like the male version or we’re reliving leena

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

he doesn’t even do anything he just reads in breaks and listens in class. he’s really smart too way smarter than a lot of us idk why anyone’s making fun of him, he talked to me and my friend a couple of times because I moved to my friends table most of that day since we were just in lead time for 5 hours. 

idk I want to stop thinking about it. he seems nice tho but really lonely :’) and he looks really really sad sometimes. 

yeah I should think about something else 

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 28th, 2024

12:20am. It’s still so early

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024
my dad came and stayed for a long time and I fell asleep 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

everyone keeps smiling at me and I love people smiling at me but then I have to smile back like every couple of minutes 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

also. apparently the last 2 weeks I wasn’t in school my friend only came for one day.

I need a third day of the week to decide what I think 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

we have pe two times a week now. it used to be three. still wish I could skip to year 10 for the pe :’) I’d just pick the most random things   

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024
still grateful tho ;-; I hope they keep it that way
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

I don’t even know but everyone’s so smiley and nice and I mean I smile at them and then they see me and smile and go up to me but- I’ve always smiled at them. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

I don’t even know who’s new and who’s not this class is so random

its hard to explain but everyone here looks so normal and different 

I feel like I’ve seen so little. some of them think I’m new. :’) I’ve always been just- the class next door. I thought everyone knew their year group

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

back. I love how I was just talking about the most random parts of the 2 days that passed :] everything else is too long tho. 

but anywho.

this class is a lot more chaotic and weird but I like it better, my friend that moved to my old class hates it. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP August 29th, 2024

I’m in the last class of the day :>