Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

6:49am. nvm im backĀ 

i calculated this yesterday xD

I leave at 7:15 :’) I get there by 7:16. I get to second floor by 7:19. I hide until 7:40 and then I go to my lead class. (5 minutes before the national anthem goes Ā off - 7:45- because after national anthem you’re late)

6:54. that took me 5 minutes because I kept zoning out-

6:56 I got distracted.Ā 

I don’t have anything else to do. I wake up insanely early because I hate rushing and I like making sure I have everything and I got everything I need and I’m ready and I like taking my time. it’s just a lot less stressful.

7:00am.Ā 

7:01am

I’m not gonna look at the time anymore-Ā 

byebye

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

7:26am. hiding.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

I’m hiding until I don’t have the option to anymore

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

7:27

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

7:28

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

I’m so tired. again.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

I feel insanely alone.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

I’m officially halfway through the week now :’) yayyyy… :p

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

I’m gonna fail my math baseline I want to be in the lowest setĀ 

brb

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024

you know before with the guy that was being targeted I felt bad but he genuinely seemed like he didn’t careĀ 

but now I feel really really really bad :’) to the point where I was thinking of like giving him a note being all like you’re really smart don’t let them get to you etc etc

he’s actually a lot smarter than I thought he was. he knows so much my brain could never know all of that at the same time or understand it eitherĀ 

i had my bag searched. because they thought I stole something from him but seriously why me I didn’t do anything I sit close to him but not that close I’m the nicest to him I don’t laugh at everything he says or does and there were so many other people that would’ve definitely done it. and you know it was my IT teacher he wanted to get my hoy to search my bag like I swear I was so mad but hurt bro I thought you liked me. I was gonna do great things and ***. and ofc it wasn’t me they found out who it was. they started with my bag and went aroundĀ 

lol I’m gonna stop- I’ll stop.Ā 

okay wait.Ā 

today :’)Ā 

english was sad and lonely. arabic I ran out of the class. I kept trying to ask the teacher for help because she said if you don’t understand a question don’t just sit there raise your hand and ask me, and I did and she yelled at me to read the question and answer it it’s easy. so I spent the rest of that lesson trying to and break started and she wouldn’t let anyone that didn’t finish their work go. but that’s not fair and she doesn’t have the right to, a class came and the teacher was like give us 2 minutes and she told us we’re all gonna walk out together and continue doing the work somewhere. I just got my bag and ran out while she wasn’t looking. and some other people did too. I’m just like not today I’m not doing this today it’s my *** break it goes by instantly and I’d rather not suffer with her.Ā 

IT was a baseline test paused with the incident thing

science was lonely.

math was literally miserable *** shoot me miserable not the subject the people and the feeling I felt so horrible thereĀ 

history was sad but more like I just want to get this over with. I kept checking the time it was passing so slow. teacher accidentally played an inappropriate video. we were put into a new seating plan and I’m close to someone I won’t talk about but I just really didn’t want to sit close to them they were the first person I thought about when the teacher started putting us in a seating plan I was just hoping we’d be on opposite sides of the room

im trying to think about some good stuff that happened today. but I haven’t even mentioned any of the bad stuff.Ā 

it felt sort of good running away from arabic, and………….oh *** I don’t know :’) that’s good enough. yeah it is :3

and now I don’t want to. I’m gonna go do something to distract myself. activity over negativity *cool emoji* /j/j/j/j

byebye.Ā 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 4th, 2024
oh yeah. TW <3
load more