Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

friday. we’re 3 weeks in :’) my friend is really really sick and hasn’t been to school this whole week except monday and when she missed 1 day before this week her attendance dropped to 85% and her mom would never let her be absent if it wasn’t that serious either way but it is. I left for bus again. I’ve been taking off my lanyard the minute I’d leave my lead class because my lead teacher is the only one that actually cares about that, they made it a thing now where it’s part of your uniform and you could get a standards card if a teacher sees you not wearing yours but from your lanyard teachers can tell if you go home by bus or your own transport and I’ve been going when bus students were every day now.Ā 

um okay. enough not talking about the bad stuff.Ā 

so uh. my friend that’s absent she’s pretty much my only friend. I don’t actually have that many. everyone’s in friend groups and a lot of people don’t like me and I’ve been

stop crying stop crying stop crying stop stiefqdnosdfbajkyedbj

why am I crying :’)Ā 

I actually cant.Ā 

I’ve been really lonely lately. and in that history class I started crying because in maths the class before someone threw a paper plane to my head and as stupid as it sounds it actually hurt like there’s no way that was paper, and then I turned around and it was someone I thought liked me (as a person we talked like once) and his friend and they were laughing so hard they couldn’t breathe they were laughing at meĀ 

I’m gonna sit on the floor.Ā 

yeah then his friend started making this face at me and doing this dance but yeah he was basically just being annoyingĀ 

and now that guy cause one of thems in my lead class keeps staring at me or talking about me he talks about me so much and now the other guys in the class probably don’t like me cause he’s friends with all the guys in the class and when he’s there they’re all staring at me so whatever anywhoĀ 

my friends made it really really clear and obvious that she doesn’t care about me at all and if she got a new friend she’d leave me because the only thing I’m good for is so that she doesn’t look like she doesn’t have any friendsĀ 

this took me a long time to write because I started crying halfway through but I’m gonna start going downstairs now

part 2 if I feel like it/jĀ 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024
I was too tired for part 2.Ā 
but okay so last year something happened and I genuinely went home and bawled my eyes out to the point where idek what to say I fell asleep and woke up crying because I thought it was school again but it was night not morning and I already fully changed but yeah anywho
and the same things happening now and one of the girls involved hates me so much and I’m so nice to her and she sits next to me in science this year and I swear she hates me so much like my existence grosses her out. she asks me for everything we could need and every question or answer and I’m so nice to her tho I’m always like sure or of course and I help her throughout the entire lesson and even if I’m tired I’m still really nice to herĀ 
but she genuinely just hates me. she looks at me so disgusted all the time or if I say I don’t know the answer to one of the questions she gets so mad and she sighs and goes, whatever it’s fine.., and if she’s telling me to look up a question for her and I’m like sure and I’m like oh wait what’s that word she’d get so mad about it and like omg (that’s the word) just look it up. the first time she did that I was so confused because why’re you talking to me like that I wanted to ask her like what’s wrong but also don’t *** talk to me like that are you okay I’m just trying to help and I’ve been so nice to herĀ 
she never says thankyou she just says okay in an angry tone which is fine you don’t have to say thankyou I always thought she was just in a bad mood for a long timeĀ 
and she’s always the one that talks to me in every lesson and then looks at me like I’m some piece of *** she found in her room why’re you talking to me just stop talking to meĀ 
um yeah and she’s the one that’s always talking to her friends about me and they even go up to me like excuse me what’s your name and when I say my name she’d smile so much and they’re all always staring at meĀ 
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

in music today I started crying too because I was talking to a teacher and then that same guy and his friend took what I was working on while I wasn’t looking and then I turned around and it wasn’t there and I looked at them first and they had it and they were just looking right at meĀ 

I swear if they asked I would’ve just given it to them I swear I would have. and then I went to get a xylophone thing from in front of our class and I walked in carefully and when I put it on my table it fell to the side and it was so loud and all the letter things fell out and I looked stupid and this one kid was just staring at me they’re in my Islamic class and they were literally squinting at me and like fidgeting with something like what’re you thinking about but now I’m just embarrassed

but after that with a while I started trying to fix it and the teacher got everyone quiet and started talking about idk I wasn’t listening and that’s when I started crying because. I felt so lonely. like I’ve been sitting on my own on the edge of some table that whole week and now I was too, everyone was just grabbing chairs from my table and moving with their friends and I was so alone. and the guys whole group of friends was staring at me and I started telling myself that I thought I could convince myself that I could be happy and I *** wasn’t and next years senior and senior we switch lead classes again either way and no one likes me from any lead class and I’ll never *** fit in because I’m too *** neurodivergent and depressed and ugly and different and I hate myself I hope I get h.it by a *** bus so I could float down or whatever comes after death and attend my imaginary funeral I actually hate myself so much I wanna s.hoot myself but at the same time I wanna make it to 20 but at the same time I wanna skip all the years before that and sort of just get a summary of it in a movie or something just to see if I actually do end up sent back to my countryĀ on the streetsĀ 

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

lol crisis resources

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

im fine please stop xD

im not fine but it’s pointlessĀ 

🩷

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

I had to leave from the bus thing again today. I looked around and there were no cars but right when I started walking one just spawned behind me and it started beeping but I didn’t feel like running (not in a sewerslider way I was just tired) so I kept walking forward and I made it to the sidewalk as fast as I could which was pretty slowĀ 

and then the car stopped in front of me for a while and I was like- oh wait- they’re waiting for me to pass- but I felt bad so I started walking down the sidewalk so they could think I’m going there and go and they didĀ 

and then I had to go back when they were gone and I was so tired that I just took my bag off and started dragging it on the floor till I made it to my apartment my bags so heavy I take everything in my bag every day because I don’t trust myself not to forget somethingĀ 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024
there were also 2 security people right there but I just told myself if they asked I’d mumble something and put an effort to run-/j no but actually I was thinking of saying I had detention or something idk but they didn’t even look at meĀ 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

I was supposed to either give my french teacher my book with the thing we were supposed to do or send her the presentation so I could present it next lessonĀ 

and I did both just that morning right before frenchĀ 

but I still didn’t do any. she was collecting books but I just pretended to continue writing and then she continued with everyone else and she was supposed to come back and take mine but I already put it in my bag and I was trying to look as natural as possibleĀ 

I have everything done it’s just. the pages before. she’s gonna write that she’s disappointed or something idk. I wanna rip the pages out and give her the book next lesson and pretend I forgot. I do everything I’m supposed to but what if she says I’m acceptable or something cause sometimes in the middle of class I might just shut off and skip a task to doodle (on another page) and I’m supposed to be better than that cause I was so good in year 7 and she still thinks I am and I keep disappointing her she doesn’t say that but I’m trying but every time I learn something i forget everything else and now I can’t explain how horrible I am at french and last year french was so bad I didn’t learn anything my teacher hated everyone idk I’m supposed to be better tho. idk.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

and moral ed presentation I think I managed to get out of? i was doing it with the absent person and I was just existing at the back of the class and if she asked me I’d explain that absent person has the presentation on her device and she’s not here. and my teacher read through the people that did it and got anyone that didn’t do it to send it to her and she’d go through them and make you present and obviously I didn’t send anything. and we got to the end of the class.Ā 

but at some point she was looking around and I- think? counting. and she definitely- definitely looked at me and wrote my name down so she probably knows I didn’t presentĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

and now I have an english presentation and the teacher asked me who I was working with and I was obviously working alone but I asked if it was okay if when absent person comes back we work together so that she doesn’t have to come back to a presentation she needs to do alone and I don’t have to do it alone and I’d just finish it off and give her her lines so that it’s easier for her.Ā 

and now she wrote my name and her name as one of the groups so now I’m definitely presenting and I know she wouldn’t forget about it or let me not do it and she said it’s one of the days next week that we’re presentingĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

I’m so *** tiredddĀ 

why is it friday it doesn’t feel like a friday.Ā 

my friends online but doesn’t wanna talk to me Ā 

I don’t feel like talking to anyone so it’s fineĀ 

my brothers out with his friends today

idk where my dad went

ive been overeating to the point where it hurts like I’ve been throwing food in my mouth and crying so hard because I want to stop and I can’t and now I feel idk not good. actually hold on lemme go count the calories-Ā 

I’ve been crying a lot but I’ll get numb again soonĀ 

nvm someone through the box container thingĀ 

nvm wait I’m figuring it outĀ 

747 omg

im so stupid I keep wanting to lose weight and then eating my head offĀ 

I want to go back to the worst part of my anorexia but at that time I had a um- state of mind. that I really really really can’t go back to. I was uneducated and immature and dumb and my weight was all I thought about and I can’t think and feel the way I did back then anymore so it’s hardĀ 

I failed my math test I forgot to talk about that.Ā 

brb.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

Showing results forĀ friendĀ meaning
Search instead forĀ friend meanjng

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

1. :Ā a person who has a strong liking for and trust in another.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024
I genuinely did search that earlier tho I just saw the tab open now I forgot about it. cause I’ve been calling people that asked me for a pencil my friendsĀ 
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 13th, 2024

Imnotgonnadiealoneimnotgonnadiealoneimnotgonnadiealone