Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

set an alarm :’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

12:20am

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

why does the time change every time I look at it I just looked and it was 12:28 

sent late cause I thought I heard my dad but now it’s actually 12:29

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

12:31

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

whys the time passing so slow 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 15th, 2024

I really really actually wanted to sleep today :’) cause I’ve been breaking out so bad and I realized that when I actually sleep and wake up it’s all gone xD cause obviously a big part of it is poor sleep and stress. 

it’s fine tho-

ill sleep tomorrow… 

but actually the nights I was trying so hard to not sleep I’d always alwayss end up sleeping and now I really want to sleep and I can’t and now it’s too late anyway cause I wake up at 4 so what’s…rounding it down- 3 hours gonna do for me. even if I wanted to I can’t get 3 hours.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

goodmorningg. 4:37am I woke up at 4am


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

I don’t even know when I slept somewhere around…almost-2am? I think- or maybe past 2am idk

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

felt so unreal and idk disconnected this morning I just woke up and started changing but my brain wasn’t- working. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024

4:42

ill get up in like 3 minutes. 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 16th, 2024
4:44
load more