Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

Ā 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024
theres nothing there btw I just don’t know what to say
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I was so sick yesterday I got sent home at the beginning of second lesson and today I didn’t goĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I wanna talk about something serious I did but idk if I should because it’s so…serious. that if anyone that knows me irl finds out my life might just be ruinedĀ 

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

idk how I did it

Ā it’s not bad as in illegal just

im 14

barely

idk I shouldn’t have but I couldn’t and I felt like itĀ 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I’m making it sound really bad T^T but it’s not bad as in you should stop talking to me bad it’s bad as in I’m so sorry you felt the need to do that bad like it shouldn’t have been that bad for me to the point where I couldn’t not do it

…..

yeah you get it/j it makes senseĀ 

and I’m gonna do it again.Ā 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

okay I’m back to talking about itĀ 

im only gonna do it when- I really feel the need toĀ 

next week.Ā 

incase it sounds like it it’s not anything like vaping/smoking etc I’ll never do any of that- no judgement it’s just not for me ? xDĀ 

I really wanna talk about it but I’m scared 😭 I’m gonna wait in a queue at this point I’ll yap about it to some random newbie listener idkĀ 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

anywho I’m gonna stop talking about it.Ā 

I would’ve been in…music. right now. awww I kinda like music

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I’m so sick I was gonna try to come today (not that I wanted to-) and I even set an alarm and had everything ready but I couldn’t and now I’ve been lying down all day and I got up once to get medicine

ive been sleeping all day too. you’re supposed to like heal in your sleep or something why am I so sickĀ 

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

is it weird that I only just realized I’m home aloneĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I would’ve been in english right now.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I would’ve been omw home right now

I’m tired but I’m not ..after school tired and it feels weird because I guess now I’m used to itĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

I actually did wait in the queue and I actually did get a newbie listener

I kid you not I genuinely sent over 100 pms or somethingĀ 

they seemed sweet I’m just really sure they couldn’t understand what I was sayingĀ 

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

um to put it into perspective when I was talking about getting graped they went ā€œWhyyā€Ā 

and other than that the only thing they replied to was halfway through the rant I went sorry brb and they were like it’s okayyyĀ 

and then I said I’m sorry for dumping so much on you and etc etc andĀ 

Noo it's okayyy
Anytime
they seem sweet tho ijust didn’t really get much out of that rant which I didn’t expect and at least they weren’t like idk weird or annoyingĀ 
I wanna cry tho I feel so *** lonely I don’t know who to talk to I want to get help because I don’t want to have to do this or idk I don’t know myself anymore when I did the thing I wasn’t thinking but I knew what I was doing and I thought about it but while I was there I didn’t care and like idkĀ 
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

TW^

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

it’ss gettingg

really really badĀ 

idk what to do

but shut off and do it again and again and not be able to talk about it until it drives me insaneĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP September 27th, 2024

my friend told me when they get back to school they have something important to tell meĀ 

and I was like

is it good or bad

and until I get a reply I’m gonna be staring at my screen like it’s holds the secrets of the universe.Ā