Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okiešŸ’›but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 6th, 2024

Tw sh details

I got home from school today. and I ran to the bathroom right away and locked myself in and fell to the floor and halfway through changing again I opened one of my pencil cases and I started drawing lines on my leg

i thought it was a blue/black pen but it was genuinely just red which was unexpected :pĀ 

I drew three lines across my leg and I was like adjusting and everything

and the skin exactly around them would get red and swell up cause idk it’s sharp i guess and around the lines it was kind of - highlighted? and it was deeper in the middle and sharp at the ends and it was just so satisfyingly realĀ 

and I went over it again and again and it started to cut my skin and that’s when I picked up smth else and yeah

relapsed.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

the teacher left the class and I’m trying to finish my hw😭idk what I’m writing ofc but I’m almost done she’s already yelled at a few peopleĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

I went to lost and found with someone in lead cause idk. I already looked in lost and found cause I lost my water bottle but she was going so I went with her and she was talking about smth so I wasn’t gonna leave her

and I ended up late to lead and

omg I just remembered I forgot to talk to that girl- and like make sure she’s okay :’) hxsacdhceqdqeiinj I don’t see her until maths(third period..)Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

chatgpt doesn’t know the context of like the story we’re answering questions about so I know i definitely don’t know what I’m writingĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

…

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

I’m so done I’m so done I’m so done I’m so done I’m so doneĀ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

yeah so it doesn’t get better.Ā 

It just gets worse from here.Ā 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

you know we have to fill in this form it’s not the final decision but for gcse options and idk what to do :’) it needs to be submitted in a couple of hours we had like a month

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

(my eyesight was getting worse so I took a break)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP November 7th, 2024

I know or like I think I’m gonna do psychology and business and then idk what the third things gonna beĀ