Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 17th, 2024

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

4399
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

I don’t remember exactly what about but I remember it having things like vent art and just all sorts of sad relatable things. animations drawings objects pictures etc

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

in one of them it showed a bunch of things and one of them was basically- wait I just realized I can’t explain that on here ;-;

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

but it was basically.. yeah no nvm TvT people keep thinking I’m in crisis-

that comment section just made me find out a new way to.._..without any-

:') omg.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

12 weeks.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

6 swimming hours.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024
6 dance class hours.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

huge tests on every subject that’ll determine your future.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 1st, 2024

12 weeks.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

…

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 3rd, 2024

guess what