Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva January 21st, 2024

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

3589
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

since you seem to be the only one online right now hehe, kind of random, do you know anyone i could pm who can change/delete forum posts?

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 15th, 2024

@justmeeva You can always flag your post and pick "other" and explain a little why you want it deleted 😊

2 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

oh right, that’s also an option. thank you <3

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 15th, 2024

@justmeeva You're welcome! You can always tag the leader in the community the post is in too

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 15th, 2024

@justmeeva Hey sorry I guess I wanted to ask if the post you're talking about is the same post I had  flagged too? I did as soon as I saw it because I knew it wouldn't go well. I mean it was obvious and no one took it down because well - I'm sure you can imagine. Sorry I should have tracked someone down 

9 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

the two (i think?) posts under a vent post have been deleted by now. you wrote to the original poster too. i’m not sure if i should flag the whole conversation or not tbh :’) 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 16th, 2024

@justmeeva (smh) I guess they don't read through anymore 😞 I thought I had yesterday but then I guess with the other replies? Maybe if we both flag? 

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 16th, 2024

They deleted the whole thread now 😕 I really don't understand some of the things they do here 

6 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

the whole thing? that’s- kinda unnecessary- i saw nothing wrong with the original post, just that one conversation 

i hope it won’t become a big deal :/

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 16th, 2024

@justmeeva That's what I thought too. It was ok until the other conversation happened. The original post took a lot of courage to write too 😞

4 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

exactly. in my opinion, they should at least give a warning or something before deleting it all. i really don’t understand some things. 

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 16th, 2024

@justmeeva They should at least explain why they did it. He had things censored already and there wasn't any graphic details. It's one of the things that always bothered me the most here - they tell you it's a safe space to talk but then they decide what you can and can't say 

2 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

yeah. any sign that they’re gonna delete it, and why. how are the people supposed to know what they did wrong if they’re told nothing? in worse cases the posters will stop posting and venting. that’s pretty much against the meaning of cups - not being able to speak (write) freely. the system definitely needs some fixing 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 16th, 2024

@justmeeva Exactly a lot of people end up leaving because they feel unheard :/ The system definitely needs to be fixed thats for sure. I guess - now that I think about it - I think I might know why that post was deleted. Which is a lousy reason in it's self. You can't say anything bad about (gestures vaguely). Have you noticed? And if I remember right - there was reference made when he talked about where he went for three weeks :/

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

“are you sure you don’t wanna text him? ask him how he likes the country etc?”

i would want to. i really would. problem is, i’m me. as simple and as complicated as that. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

***. we went to drop off something at a “friend”’s (girl, i might’ve mentioned her like once lol, not gonna explain the friendship situation rn.) house and my mom went straight to her to tell her about that guy and how it would be fun for her to hang out with him and me and my mom too. she- first of all it’s not happening- . yeah idk. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

i just received a book named “stay alive” :’) 

imagine that’s the last book i read. 

1 reply
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 15th, 2024

@justmeeva i just made a pathetic sound at reading that 👍🏻

load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

and now she told the twins. *sigh*. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 15th, 2024

i’m too tired to try. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

they made me laugh today. they made me smile. they were fun and wholesome. and even though sometimes i absolutely hate them for what they do, at the end of the day, they’re still my classmates. and it hurts. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

so quiet. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

tw.

remembering the times when i used to watch those vent videos, and anytime a sh or su****e topic came up i’d skip it saying “i’d never want to harm or k*ll myself”.

and look at me now. 

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva OP May 16th, 2024

“maybe we should just try 

to tell ourselves a good lie.”