Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

HELLOO evryone! Hope you guys are safe out there .. this is one of my fav tv show! Would love to know what y'all binging on todayy!!

User Profile: Et0me
Et0me June 3rd


1000026979_1780498711.jpg

9
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain June 3rd

Not heard of that, but glad you've found something fun. I just finished an old show The Other Bennet sister, cute slow burn, she was just so awkward ha, bless

@Et0me

Hey there. I'm glad you've found a show you enjoy. Do you mind sharing the name? I watched a few episodes of Euphoria and realised soon enough that it wasn't my cup of tea. I prefer movies over shows. I last watched an Indonesian movie- The Train Of Death.

tv-netflix.gif

User Profile: Et0me
Et0me OP June 4th

@trueconfidant123

Hi , I'm glad you showed interest.. show's name is: Sweet home 

It's basically a korean series... where out of nowhere monsters appear and it's very interesting. But I believe I only like season 1 anyways enjoy ♡⁠。

@Et0me

Interesting, thank you for letting me know!

load more
load more

@Et0me 

Heyy this looks cute I wish I could binge shows but right now I can't even watch movies 🥲,so yeah btw what's your fav genre 

User Profile: Et0me
Et0me OP June 27th

@sereneMango2512

Oh sorry to hear that, but I love genres. Atleast those which can uplift my mood during lows . Anyways you didn't ask for a Ted talk lol. Thanks for asking! Which genre do you like the most??

User Profile: sereneMango2512
sereneMango2512 June 27th

@Et0me I like mediveal fantasy and war movies

load more
load more
User Profile: Et0me
Et0me OP June 27th


1000028415_1782573394.jpgLife's been hard lately I understand but your keep your hopes high up! I believe in you ♡

@Et0me

squishiverse-squishiland.gif

load more