Confused about my sexuality.
So I'm a normal guy. I've had a normal guy life. I'm not gay. I like women. I've loved a woman. That's all pretty normal. I dont have any problem with me being a guy. I dont have any issue with my male body. But its when i let my mind and heart run wild and free, that's when things get chaotic and interesting. In that state of mind, I strongly desire to be a woman. I wish I was a woman phycially. I desire to feel how a woman's body feels phycially. I wont lie, I start wishing I had woman parts, if you know what i mean. In that state, i wish i was a woman. I wish I could wear all the amazing clothes a woman has the choice of. Especially the lingerie, I often find myself browsing the amazing ones online. Infact i did go ahead and bought a set of lingerie give it a try. I really enjoyed it. Now here's when things get more wild. When I'm lost in thoughts strongly feeling I'm a woman, imagining I have breasts and a vag, I imagine sleeping with a guy. I start feeling submissive. I just desire to lay on bed, spread my legs wide, and let a guy do it to me. I start feeling and wondering wildly how the insertion feels. It's wildly exhilarating. I feel these jolts in my body. I desire to be his woman. I'd like to point out, Its really more of a physical aspect. I dont try feeling how a woman feels in heart, the love and emotions, Its more of physical desire. This happens every night, when I'm done with my work. When I'm all by myself. Not that I'm heavily confused as such. I'm sure wondering what is it i desire really. I dont mind desiring the both ie feeling masculine and feminine. But i just feel its to intertwined, I just thought of talking about it, that's the reason I'm here. Its like I'm a guy, but i dont like guys, I like women. But then I desire to be a submissive woman and give in to a guy. I just wonder if its something about my sexual orientation or is it just some sort of kink I'm not aware of.
@helloWalker55
Hey, there's nothing wrong really, it can be hard to figure out sexual preferences and gender orientation given all the labels our society as at this point of time .
It's great you're aware of what you like and dislike, and you're allowed all the time to figure out what's uncertain. 😊❤