Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I shouldn't have told my mom

User Profile: AnAceWriter
AnAceWriter March 30th, 2020

My mom is somewhat abusive to me, I'm just realizing and recognizing this, but today she was very depressed. She kept saying how she'll probably die before all this is over because of all her health problems, and I let that guilt me into telling her that I'm asexual. (I didn't want her to pass before I told her the truth).

I told her and she had her questions, but she was overall dismissive of it. She said that I couldn't know because I've never done it, and I shouldn't "knock it before I try it". I don't think she realized that I told her I'm LGBT+, and I know that she's going to talk about it with my teen sisters, her friends, and our father. I'm so scared for what will happen now. I shouldn't have told her,I shouldn't have let her guilt me into it and I should have just ignored my friend's advice.

Now I know not to tell her that I'm trans and pan. I know what will happen then. Gosh, I feel so stupid.

2