Not sure if I'm demi-sexual or on the asexual spectrum
Hii guys :) I'm just here because I want to understand my sexuality a bit better. So I'm 18, still in highschool, and I think I may be demi-sexual but I also don't know if I qualify. If anybody here knows about the asexual spectrum and can help me find out of I fit there, or if I am a mixture of different identities, please do send me a message🥰🌱 I think I may not be completely allosexual because 1) I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend 2) I had my first kiss at 17, but I was drunk and did it to get it "over and done with". The boy was someone I knew from age 7, and I am not romantically or sexually attracted to him. I have not kissed anyone since. 3) I don't think I feel sexually attracted to people often. 4) Or I can't tell if I have been sexually attracted to people or not. 5) I have many good friends who are boys, but almost all of them I don't find romantically or sexually attractive. 6) I usually cannot comfortably think of myself having sex with someone I do find attractive now. If i were to test myself, the one person i could imagine, I've hardly met and I've only made up an idea of them more like. Here are the reasons I think maybe I am allosexual, but I am just too picky, too shy, or haven't had enough opportunities (parties etc): 1) I do want to have sex one day, and I am not scared of the idea of having sex if I am comfortable and happy with the person. 2) I can imagine and then like [enjoy?] sexual scenarios not with me personally, but with characters of some story I am in love with, like a fictional couple that took the next step or whatever and it's about the meaningfulness. 3) I can watch movies and be like "that guy is so so hot" just by their looks and mannerisms. But I don't think I meet strangers often enough to be able to think of real life example of reacting to strangers now. If you think you can help me understand, and/or need me to elaborate more clearly on some things, I'll be happy to🦋 thanks :) !!
sounds confusing
i wish i could help you but i’m going through the same thing rn. i think i might be gray asexual? or just fall on the asexual spectrum because there is a very small number of people i’ve had a “crush” on. i’m 17 and i still haven’t had my first kiss. but i have found ppl attractive before…. i think…. but that number is very low. i also want to have sex and like the idea sometimes but other times i hate it and i’m repulsed by it. it’s very confusing. but you can be asexual and still have sex and enjoy it. demi sexuals and gray asexuals even experience sexual attraction even tho they fall on the asexual spectrum. it’s really confusing i would look into the terminology and see if any of the terms resonate. that’s what i did and it actually helped .