am i on the spectrum or do i just have a low sex drive? [nsfw warning]
hi!! to start off, i'm fairy new to this community and i'm a lesbian. i had a hard time realizing that although i've never been attracted to cis male parts, but recently i'm starting to wonder if i'm attracted to women sexually or not.
i've always found girls to be attractive physically, i think their bodies are art tbh but vaginas kind of gross me out sometimes. i recently lost my virginity to a girl and honestly it felt so insignificant. i didn't climax or anything which wasn't surprising because i never have when i masturbated but i thought it would be different with a girl. but it was just...ok.
i've never liked kissing that much either:/ before i had my first kiss i thought it would feel amazing but it just kind of feels wet and gross to me. brut maybe i just haven't kissed the right people?
i'm on several meds which are shown to decrease sex drives, but i don't know if it's that or if i just don't like sex that much. i'm just really confused and i definitely need to do more research on this community, but if anyone could help in any way or share experiences or just say some kind words it would be very appreciated!!💗
Feel free, to reach out to me as I would be open to supporting you in this matter as I have done some course work in human sexuality.
@katrissa
Hi! I am an asexual, and I can relate a lot to your experience. It might be good to check about your meds, because they could have some influence, but otherwise you could be ace!
My experience is more like I dont desire sexual stuff, but I can still participate if my partner wants me to, but asexuality is a spectrum for a reason, and I know a lot of ace people who are straight up repulsed by sex. Your feelings are totally valid and what you're going through is real! I hope you find a label that fits you :)