Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenage and young adult asexual, grey sexuals

User Profile: pinkMoon789
pinkMoon789 February 3rd, 2023

if I wanted to start a chat for teenage and young adult aces, how would I go about doing so?


just like a. general safe space to talk about you expeeriences with similar people in somewhat of an "age group" maybe 15-21 yo or 13-19?

1
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 February 7th, 2023

@pinkMoon789 Hi! I hope you are doing well. I am excited for you that you want to connect with others and start a group conversation. As a member, I think this may be a little hard to do. It would be easier if you created a Listener account if you haven't done so already! There are a lot of opportunities that you can explore, like hosting discussions in the chatrooms or joining the subcommunity and creating forum posts to encourage more conversations! I hope this helps! 😊