Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community in October? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener October 2nd, 2023

Welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community forums! I’m Emotions, I am a community mentor leader and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support community here on 7 cups. Safe spaces and connections can be important for many of us in the LGBTQ+/MOGII community and I hope that you will find those here. It’s great to have you joining us, and I look forward to connecting with you here in the forums or in one of our group support chat rooms.


As you first explore here in the forums you may find that topic filters can be a great tool for finding discussions and resources that relate to topics that interest you. Feel free to create your own thread or post in one of our many ongoing discussions or games! If you’d like to be notified about check-ins, discussions and other fun events here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community, think about adding yourself to the Community taglist here!


If you prefer chatting in groups, join us in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support chat room! Teens click here, or adults click here. To find out about scheduled sessions for this week check out this thread, or you can also check the community calendar here.


So take a moment to introduce yourself? (If you want to share)

  • Do you identify with any LGBTQ+/MOGII labels? What are your pronouns?

  • What are you hoping to find here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community?

  • As October is LGBTQ+ History Month in Canada and the US, perhaps you can share an important event from your personal history?



october-welcome-cropped_1696277841.png

[Image reads “Welcome!” in rainbow colours with oak leaves depicting rainbow and LGBTQ+ flag colours]



Tagging our newest subscribers: @annadaisy50749 @shyWalker5389 @EmmaHanvey23 @IntoxicatedSlumber @HeyItsKitFTM @anonydog6797 @hardworkingPond4656 @TwitchyWitchStitch @maddoxhoeflerinsta @dylann08 @HalcyonSaladAgain @BrokenAngel173 @ChloeMBC @amiableTree9629 @Yourlocalartistishere @epicArtist15 @PresentMic @blueSky9267 @infinitegamer @coldheartedgirl112


27
User Profile: amiableTree9629
amiableTree9629 October 2nd, 2023

Hi! My pronouns are she/her and I'm sapphic/lesbian. It's nice to meet everyone!!

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 9th, 2023

@amiableTree9629

Great to have you join us! I hope you will find lots of support and connections here.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: TwitchyWitchStitch
TwitchyWitchStitch October 2nd, 2023

Helloooo, my pronouns are she/her and I'm bi! Thanks for the post!

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 9th, 2023

@TwitchyWitchStitch

Welcome! Glad to have you join our Community!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 9th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@MymyForgotHerUsername @toastynaomi @SquidwardBobRoss @braveShade7650 @EdahSilvers @AshNStuff @AllAloneInTheForest @Itmaybeebailey @wildgoat23 @Axeliscool @peachCity8751 @friendlyCat212 @AngelicClouds @KjTheEnby

User Profile: wildgoat23
wildgoat23 October 9th, 2023

hello!! i'm a transmasc non-binary person, bisexual, and my pronouns are he/him and they/them! its nice to meet you all ^_^

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 16th, 2023

@wildgoat23

Hello, welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community. I hope you will find it a welcoming and helpful space.

Again, Welcome!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 16th, 2023

Tagging our newest subscribers:
@magiceyes7963 @funnyJet7445 @badbetches @serenedreamslover @Izzyjslegacy @Kevin1993Boise @GumballMachine @Mauvearcher @RubixComplex @Imilia1032 @Georginahowe @Siru17 @noaho7 @quickwittedEyes3016 @MoonlitSummer @ambitiousOak2731 @RainyNapz @penpal1223 @etaeta1994 @Gizay

2 replies
User Profile: magiceyes7963
magiceyes7963 October 16th, 2023

Hello

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 23rd, 2023

@magiceyes7963

Hello and welcome!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
load more
User Profile: Lilith1205
Lilith1205 October 16th, 2023

Hi My pronouns are she/her and i am bi/Bisexual. 

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 23rd, 2023

@Lilith1205

Welcome, I hope you will find lots of support and community here!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: MoonlitSummer
MoonlitSummer October 16th, 2023

Hello, my pronouns are they / them. Thank you for welcoming me to the community!

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 23rd, 2023

@MoonlitSummer

So glad to have you join us, look forward to seeing you around the community!

Once again, welcome.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜


load more
User Profile: mysteriousSmiles7128
mysteriousSmiles7128 October 16th, 2023

Hello! I'm gay and my pronouns are he/him. Nice to have found this community!

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 23rd, 2023

@mysteriousSmiles7128

Welcome, I'm glad you found us!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: quickwittedEyes3016
quickwittedEyes3016 October 16th, 2023

heyy im lesbian and genederfluid


1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 23rd, 2023

@quickwittedEyes3016

Hello and welcome! Hope to see you around the community!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more
User Profile: LucyGray1799
LucyGray1799 October 22nd, 2023

Hello! I'm abroromantic and use she/her

1 reply
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP October 23rd, 2023

@LucyGray1799

Welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

load more