Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in August? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone August 1st, 2022

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16 year old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this subcommunity. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. Have you ever attended a pride event? If yes, tell us about it!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@justasimpletailor @corinnajoy @corinnajoyhenryluv @me0wMExx1 @StrawberryLemonade06 @LemonTeaToby @orangeWalker3589 @Thatsrabiesbaby @BorderlineCoffeeLover @shyPrune8738 @charmingKiwi2324 @lightPear7861 @sensitiveSail3766 @Healinghand77 @defythestars @okaysquirrel0225 @pinkprint101 @Arun94 @kzeller1313 @Emoookidd


30
User Profile: StrawberryLemonade06
StrawberryLemonade06 August 1st, 2022

Hi!


I use she/they pronouns and I’ve never been to a pride event though I really would like to one day.

User Profile: justasimpletailor
justasimpletailor August 1st, 2022

Hi! Thanks Kate for introducing yourself. I'm Jess and my preferred pronouns are she/her. I'm relatively new to realising I'm part of the community but I have attended the Sydney Mardi Gras fair day event earlier this year which is essentially a big outdoor market but people selling pride items and there are information booths about lgbt+ related issues and services. It was low key but the first time that I went somewhere feeling like I was queer and that this was my community which was really cool. Looking forward to chatting to people on this forum :)

User Profile: Emoookidd
Emoookidd August 2nd, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

my pronouns are they/them and no I sadly haven’t been to pride TnT

User Profile: 7Lavender
7Lavender August 2nd, 2022

my pronouns are she/they i have never attended a pride event but i would really love to

User Profile: tylerstarr
tylerstarr August 3rd, 2022

Hi. My name is Tyler Starr (pronouns ?/? ) and my life is a mess.

User Profile: Ijustwanttotalk10
Ijustwanttotalk10 August 3rd, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hi, my name is.. well I don't really know at the moment, (kind on in a gender crisis) but you can call me L. I don't really know my pronouns so maybe They/He? I went to my first pride this year!! It was supper fun.

User Profile: cocobudavasline
cocobudavasline August 3rd, 2022

Heyyy I’m Harmony, my pronouns are she/her and I’ve never been to pride. I hope that I can someday :)

User Profile: ConnorIHardlyKnowHer
ConnorIHardlyKnowHer August 7th, 2022

Hello! My name is Connor, my pronouns are He/Him and I have never attended a pride event, but I was part of the GSA (Gender and Sexuality Alliance) in high school :)

User Profile: b1uejae
b1uejae August 7th, 2022

Hey! My pronouns are she/her

I have been to a pride event which is quite the story. As usual, there is the religious group who shows up to strike and whatnot. My friends thought it would be cool to take a photo in front of them sticking up their middle fingers. They immediately began to fat shame my friend and call her ugly, so we jumped the barricades "protecting" them and we all started yelling in each other's faces. They ended up calling SWAT to protect them with riot shields. LOL

User Profile: Phoenix1234theythem
Phoenix1234theythem August 7th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hi, I use she/her and they/them pronouns. I really want to go to a Pride Parade, but haven’t been to one yet 🏳️‍🌈

User Profile: Phoenix1234theythem
Phoenix1234theythem October 8th, 2022

@Phoenix1234theythem

I know I'm replying to my own message, but just for all of your information, I've actually decided I would like to use all pronouns. Sadly can't change my profile name though

load more