Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in August? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone August 1st, 2022

Hello there and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16 year old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this subcommunity. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. Have you ever attended a pride event? If yes, tell us about it!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@justasimpletailor @corinnajoy @corinnajoyhenryluv @me0wMExx1 @StrawberryLemonade06 @LemonTeaToby @orangeWalker3589 @Thatsrabiesbaby @BorderlineCoffeeLover @shyPrune8738 @charmingKiwi2324 @lightPear7861 @sensitiveSail3766 @Healinghand77 @defythestars @okaysquirrel0225 @pinkprint101 @Arun94 @kzeller1313 @Emoookidd


30
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP August 16th, 2022

our newest subscribers:

@fennelfairytoast @kindShade3891 @risktaker719 @lavenderPlum8284 @Osd123 @failedpsychic @toughLemon3849 @lmhowe91 @Spirit30 @thandocilo @KNZI @Camille7878 @lilipad101540 @Cohennard @justVIA @RobertSmith2912 @daisybug2900 @Anonymoushug2020 @straightforwardPenguin2837 @taustin11205

August 16th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hey, I'm Ai. I use she/him/they pronouns.

I've never been to any pride event but I'd really love to attend one in the future.

User Profile: lilipad101540
lilipad101540 August 16th, 2022

Hello!


I use she/her pronouns


And technically I have in my family's home country by accident. We were visiting museums and I saw a person with a pride flag on their back walking elsewhere, and then I saw more and more people decked out in really pretty colorful makeup and outfits and accessories and before I knew it I was next to a pride march. I would love to attend one with friends when I actually know when it is haha

User Profile: fennelfairytoast
fennelfairytoast August 16th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova Nice to meet you all, I'm mid-30s, FTM/non-binary, he/her or they/them pronouns. I've attended Pride a couple times in Japan. I didn't know I was LGBT till I was 27 so I have a lot of catching up to do.

User Profile: iborrowedthisuser
iborrowedthisuser August 19th, 2022

Hiya, I go by she/they and i haven't been to one but they look really fun

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP August 22nd, 2022

tagging our newest subscibers:

@elliot80 @augustcrawford29 @Amy612 @Magnus333 @idails @Iamspoons @goddammyoudavid @pioneeringWater5657 @DroD99 @thatGirlLilith @LauriCook03 @kitkatkai @dynamicMap9221 @celeste11 @ChaoticMaxie @loyalOwl2133 @grayscalepluto @KenkenYEET @iborrowedthisuser @yun021

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons August 22nd, 2022

Hi thank you for tagging me

My online name is Spoon and I'm thinking about using the name Loki in the future. My pronouns are she/they/it I like to be called the gremlin/dragon/goblin ect.

I have not gone to a pride parade, but there is a place downtown that is a place for LGBTQ youth that I've gone to once or twice.

User Profile: milar0008
milar0008 August 27th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

my pronouns are he/him

i was going to go to a pride event during june! unfortunately, i got covid and it was cut short.

October 4th, 2022

@KateDoskocilova

Hi.

Apologies for my late response.

No. I have not attended any pride event or most importantly THE PRIDE PARADE. Hopefully one day, in the desired country of my choice.

pronouns: he/she/they


P.S.: Thanks for the warm welcome.