Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in December? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener December 2nd, 2022

☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️


Welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII subcommunity forums! I'm "Emotions,” I identify as she/her and a lesbian. I am a community mentor and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups and look forward to interacting with you both, here in the forums and in group chat for discussions!


December can be a month of celebration but also struggles, hopefully you will find support here in coping with the struggles and maybe even some extra reasons to celebrate!


As you join our community here on 7 cups, perhaps you’d like to have a look at this thread about what a community is! Or if you’re in the mood for some fun, join in one of our icebreakers and fun!


If you’d like to hear about our discussions and fun when they happen, think about adding yourself to the subcommunity taglist here!


So if you’d like to share:

  • Which LGBTQ+ labels do you identify with, if any?

  • As December brings a variety of holidays and celebrations, are there any that you personally celebrate? Perhaps you could share how you choose to celebrate?

🎄💝🎄

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@adaptableLunch4222 @eirlies @Juliia2222 @RajviD05 @fortheloveofEli @Samanthaslw @caringRabbit8804 @braveOcean2641 @Willow3352 @KeatonLM @extaciii @determinedCar2372 @Effloresce107 @NBKnight @CloverCat12 @diplomaticTree1930 @itzzdallas @Ralsai @justtio @practicalPapaya9371 @Elizabeth2404 @Pragmatix @GentleJi @gregariousPeach212 @Vivikun9 @immaweirdo011 @ResourcefulPuppy242 @williem0001 @disagreeableRaspberries @luckylosver @zoomingbird @modestTangerine2193 @LeoLife @Beckitar @PersephoneRose01 @SamBleach07 @babyblue2211 @gaytrany0967 @Dundundee03


☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️

21
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 5th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers: @aish84 @Kenny610 @lupernik @GorgeBrome @CocoaCassie @Interestingkiwi @LeoYouth @cathemist @LivingDays @PansexualPolyamorous @Jayloveswatermelon @biscuitgirrrrrl @Silentk21 @beefbulgogiii @Lovelyperson1 @optimisticBeing1310 @neatHemlock7266 @brightersky2365 @ZeeEye @neonMelon7186

User Profile: Lovelyperson1
Lovelyperson1 December 5th, 2022

@EmotionsListener😊

load more
User Profile: guidosalvatore
guidosalvatore December 7th, 2022

@EmotionsListener

Add me in. I identify as Bi. Love the holiday season!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 12th, 2022

@guidosalvatore

Welcome!

load more
User Profile: mentalityshake
mentalityshake December 7th, 2022

@EmotionsListener Add me in. I identify as she/her and I know I like girls but I don't know my specific sexual orientation yet

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 12th, 2022

@mentalityshake

Welcome!

load more
User Profile: electricNight2327
electricNight2327 December 9th, 2022

Hello! I am asexual panromantic and my pronouns are she/her.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 12th, 2022

@electricNight2327

Welcome!

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 12th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@straightforwardFriend1211 @PunkorHippie248 @WillingCucumber @HumansExists @InquisitiveMisery @Thara16 @pilotwig @kindScarf3578 @generousPapaya3644 @rationalDog4956 @rationalShade4731 @Obstruct @ColorfulGlassVase3858 @courageousWest8817 @ToastyBagels357 @Tjundead2696 @mysticubes @Fallon34 @electricNight2327 @LemonBoy2218 @k3r0s3n3 @JenandTonic @rayiyu @Deni6104 @HaventheNonbinary @winterbear2800 @Aspen7506 @AJ0bsessed @HeartSpaceOnline @Rosequartzsoul @IAmALeaf @thesterlingsystem @mentalityshake @Allaster23 @Kolejudd @Beelzebat @loyalTriangle1235 @nephosia @bluePenguin7168

User Profile: winterbear2800
winterbear2800 December 12th, 2022

Add me in!! I identify as a lesbian and my pronouns are she/her <3

User Profile: blueTriangle5349
blueTriangle5349 December 13th, 2022

im asexual and trans (ftm), and possibly demiromantic! i use he/they pronouns 😊

User Profile: Alelia
Alelia December 15th, 2022

Heyyyy, I am pan and use she/her pronouns 🥰😁

User Profile: ColorfulGlassVase3858
ColorfulGlassVase3858 December 15th, 2022

You may add me as well. Any pronouns, and I am bi

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP December 19th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers: @Kimmm1 @Jaytheperson @silentlistner29 @deeprootsdefyfrost @zeddpc @lightSkies8815 @axelslittlespace00 @NixiePixieStick @braveBalloon4481 @TeddyRyn18 @Helpmeplease2502 @littleScarf6791 @docsid99 @lemonaydelime @Shytodd @UmIdek12 @KaiPeach @lm16 @Rkiani @Melinda123 @iamevan @Doraemon004 @LucarioJenkins @Pickles7796 @surfingmars3 @blueTriangle5349 @ShooterLlama73