Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in January? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone January 1st, 2023

Hello there, happy new year and welcome to the LGBTQ+ subcommunity! My name is kate, i am a 16 year old cis girl (she/her) and i am the community mentor leader of this subcommunity. I am so happy to have you here!


  1. What are your preferred pronouns?

  2. What are your 2023 resolutions, if you have any?


Are you interested in icebreakers and games? Then join us here!

Or maybe you like reading discussions? You can join us here, then!

Wanna be one of the first to know about our discussions and games? You can join the subcommunity taglist here!


Tagging our newest subscribers!

@kivee @Lukas54CZ @BetheyBoop @fraa80 @sockeater374 @HyperactiveMind0 @Angelwolf8930 @youareworth3 @victoriousWillow3355 @Cherylisme @NixThePixyStick44 @Badgirl15 @TraumaFighter92 @rubbbyy20205 @spicydaal

@ruby020205 @oliveOrange438 @CrystalHealer777 @fenixofavonlea

33
User Profile: Lukas54CZ
Lukas54CZ January 1st, 2023

Ehm hi.

User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 January 1st, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Hi



User Profile: Lukas54CZ
Lukas54CZ January 1st, 2023

I do not do the "preferred pronouns" thingy.

User Profile: antico
antico January 1st, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

can I request being removed from this list ? I've been in this community for a while, I've no idea how I ended up on your 'new subscriber' radar.

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP January 2nd, 2023

@antico oh, i see :0 on the community dashboard it showed you as a new subscriber, don't know why.. i removed you though!

load more
User Profile: quirkkittenexplosion
quirkkittenexplosion January 7th, 2023

Hi. I’m new. You can call me Quirk.

My pronouns are they/them.


For 2023, I’d like to read 100+ books.

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP January 9th, 2023

our latest subscribers:

@Nick2005 @pw123 @RoyalBlossom @pdemingos @thepeachyrayray @GrimCreeper123 @Redpanda89 @quirkkittenexplosion @cinnamontoastsimp @alexgander @lalann8 @xxxfrankiexxx @sensibleComputer6317 @calmingKoala1213 @HermeticHuliJing @transurvivor @Dragonhelper10 @spookigh0st @arnausoriano @KatieCat99

User Profile: thepeachyrayray
thepeachyrayray January 9th, 2023

Hihi my name is Ray and my pronouns are they/them.


I’m working on self love and self respect this year :>


Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m excited for this.

User Profile: HermeticHuliJing
HermeticHuliJing January 11th, 2023

Hello plz call me Jayden or Jay. As for pronouns I’m genderfluid so it varies! She/her or they/them is usually ok.

User Profile: uptothesummit
uptothesummit January 12th, 2023

Hi I'm Blake, Im a ftm trans man, my pronouns are he/him. I'm in my late 20s. My New Year's resolution is to make new friends. 😊

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP January 15th, 2023

Tagging our latest subscribers!

@caspadoodle @D3iarina @goodScarf3800 @placidOak5197 @unassumingLake5166 @TheBieTheo @crimsonLime7569 @mtnash @AmesHigh @ghostqueen2986 @kindCloud8320 @peachMap135 @LovingLayla @AziDearest @uptothesummit @peepslay4319 @aliventjuno @CaringCardinal719 @ThaddeusNick457 @mochimallo