Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community in November? Join in and say hi!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener November 1st, 2022

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community forums! I'm "Emotions,” and I am a community mentor and chatroom moderator for the LGBTQ+/MOGII sub-community here on 7 Cups! I've worn a variety of LGBTQ+ labels over the years but for simplicity sake I typically identify as a lesbian, and use she/her pronouns. I look forward to hearing from you both in the forums and in group chat!

  1. So, if you'd like to share, how do you identify and/or what pronouns do you use?

  1. What is your favourite part of November?

As it’s transgender awareness month, you’ll likely see a lot of topics raising awareness in our community this month, please join in and share your thoughts and experiences!

7S4zNaZVVM5ufFz-DpB5-9udNNoE1WIhVGYYDsAfpatA377RStTPLwfhn1FepKUyClJUHx6QixiclyxylU-CLaAPsGOcX0cnA9Fcyjh6iq_gzzmPP05ANVV-Br4um16pAa1anqV81RKFMjLnKsdYD9TceLBhqNqjqfN4bWoFi1t6Ec8Q3lb3m5OW3A

[Image consists of hands holding up transgender flag hearts]

If you like icebreakers and games you can find more by filtering for icebreakers and fun!
Perhaps you prefer to engage in meaningful or thought provoking discussions? Check out the discussions and resources filter.
Keep up to date on what is happening in our subcommunity by adding your name to the subcommunity taglist here.


Tagging our newest subscribers! @Queerness0123 @iCantSpell505 @Taintedrose112 @HopeInHardTimes2022 @Eliot0ish @passionateSky423 @TheCrew4887 @Stevenbrady1052 @andicorn555 @AllyDream @edenlovesguitar @peacefulDreamer8035 @tallSailboat8550 @manost @supportiveKite420 @compassionateCherry8949 @Kait2 @iinozen @2356997 @ogmindful

45
User Profile: supportiveKite420
supportiveKite420 November 1st, 2022

Hey I’m Kite

She/Her

My favorite part of November is the end close to Christmas


User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@supportiveKite420

Hello Kite, welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support community! It can be fun to start looking forward to Christmas for sure! *starts humming Christmas music*

load more
User Profile: peacefulDreamer8035
peacefulDreamer8035 November 1st, 2022

Hi!! My name is Kayla. I go by she/her pronouns :)

My mom’s birthday is in November so that’s probably my favourite part.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@peacefulDreamer8035

Hello Kayla, welcome to our community! I hope you will enjoy it here. Also happy birthday to your mom! Sounds like a good reason to like November!

load more
User Profile: 2356997
2356997 November 2nd, 2022

Jon, he/him pronouns. I like the whole month!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@2356997

Hello Jon, welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support community. Good to have you join us, I hope November will give you lots of things to enjoy!

load more
User Profile: MindTheVoid
MindTheVoid November 3rd, 2022

Hello! I'm Aidyn. My pronouns are They/Them! I'm non-binary!


My favorite part of November is that the weather starts getting colder here and I can finally justify wearing my oversized sweaters and hoodies! I love autumn! Also can't deny that I'm ready for the yummy food that comes with Thanksgiving!

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@MindTheVoid

Welcome Aidyn! I hope you will enjoy being a part of our community. Warm clothing and sharing a thanksgiving feast with friends and loved ones sounds like a great way to spend November! I celebrate the return of 'blanket weather' too. 😊

load more
User Profile: TheCrew4887
TheCrew4887 November 3rd, 2022

@EmotionsListener


Hey there! I'm Crew and transmasc, He/They pronouns!

I like that November is when the weather is perfect where I live.
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@TheCrew4887

Hello Crew, welcome! I hope you will find this a great place to connect and get support. November weather seems to be a big part of the things we enjoy!

load more
User Profile: andicorn555
andicorn555 November 3rd, 2022

Hi, I'm Andi

They/them

It's close to Christmas!!!!!!

<3 <3

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@andicorn555

Welcome Andi! I hope you will enjoy your time here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support community. Seems we have another vote for "Christmas is coming!" as something to love about November!

load more
User Profile: ConsistantlyBlue8284
ConsistantlyBlue8284 November 4th, 2022

@EmotionsListener

Hi I'm Allie

I identify as gay and non-binary. I go by she/her or him/he

I like November for several reasons, besides enjoying the cold and wearing sweaters I just like the whole ambience. I like walking in the leaves but not having to worry about slipping on ice yet.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 4th, 2022

@ConsistantlyBlue8284

Hello Allie! Welcome to the community, I hope you'll enjoy spending time here. Colder but not icy weather just enough to wrap up in our warm clothing and see the splendor of the fall leaves can indeed be a wonderful part of November!

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 7th, 2022

Tagging our newest subscribers!

@galaxy2000 @Kai0909 @sensibleCranberry3265 @SkyShell @fairmindedkiwi @MysteryMe289 @soubums @soubie @ahak @CozySpace @independentSugar3518 @GoblinPrince @Viran @guidosalvatore @powerfulHemlock8351 @blueEast3238 @damnedbook @peachesandlattes @Shadowseeker11 @helloGlobe6660 @quietTurtle8094 @Believer2024 @kodeebear @Roseducky25 @Judith47 @Leanna3333 @Quasistellar @imbunbun @goldenKitten817 @klynne9210 @seag1 @JennGer30 @Miraculousdeadtree @Gators10 @lilDress @VivianTheBoy @FlyingFox321 @rrxdrxo92

User Profile: LadyDeath1962
LadyDeath1962 November 7th, 2022

Hi. My name is Sandi. I am a TG female, and I prefer thr pronouns of she/her, and am a self proclaimed lesbian. I am still, as it has been stated "In the Closet", mtf.

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 14th, 2022

@LadyDeath1962

Hello Sandi, welcome, I hope you will find a space here were you can be out, find connections and gain support!

load more
User Profile: inventiveAcres7860
inventiveAcres7860 November 9th, 2022

Hello, you can call me Kate


I'm genderfluid so I don't really care what pronouns are used to refer to me, but it you need one to start with you can use he/him


My favorite part of November is like, half of my friends birthdays being here and getting to make stuff for them

User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener OP November 14th, 2022

@inventiveAcres7860

Welcome Kate! Sounds like a lot of fun making things for your friends this month, I'm sure they appreciate your efforts!

load more